Masters Running

Saturday 4/7/22 daily (Read 40 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Leslie, I'm so sad to hear about Kate and her family issues.  I hope they can hold it together for her sake during her last days.  So sorry that you can't be there.

Deez, that's sad about your friend's son.  I can't imagine how awful that must be.  I hope you get to help deliver some beautiful babies for Mother's Day tomorrow.

Stumpy, bummer about the water issues at camp!

Dnaff, yay for a pain free mile! Your day in the garden sounds nice.  It's not quite spring here, but will be soon.

I met a friend for 9 miles in Staunton State Park, about an hour from here.  Beautiful day to be out on the trails.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

MurrayM

Dave's still got pep in his step!

Healing thoughts to all in various stages of repair!!

Back from our 3 day romp to Gilttoyees Inlet and Sue Channel a short distance from Kitimat.

Had both anchorages to ourselves, saw only a couple other boats the whole time and didn't even see jet contrails in the sky to mar the sense of Wilderness. Here's our boat, Badger, our dinghy, Whaly, and a few of the neighbours:

SteveP

Happy Saturday folks,

Off to the farmer's market we go. We are looking for garden vegetable starters.

Posie

When thee chips are down you can count on KSA.  Ooopps read that wrong...KSA can down some chis and beer by 9:00.

KSA - How is the mayor of running?

Oh Stumpy - Sorry about the plumbing problems.

Deez - I cannot imagine.

Jay - Every step count.  Your determination is inspiring.

Dave59 + That sounds ambitious. Oh meatloaf!

Enke - yay for your kids.

(((((Leslie)))))

The forum is simply better with a Starr report.

Wow MurrayM.

I got 4 miles in then got breakfast going for our weekend guests then  loaded up the truck for landfill stuff.

I got the last ten trees planted in help of our GD Magnolia and Dunkin.

There's over 100 daffodils along the trail we made for the grandkids.  Magnolia got a bit distracted. The dog just wanted to roll in the dirt as I shoveled.

I finally am getting back to the elevated for we're building the kids.

GD Norah invited friends to play on it while I was trying to work.

There was a lot of pushing kids on swings as cross training.

SteveP

Beautiful pictures, Murray and Steve.

Steve- the Mayor was able to do some recumbent bike and hand cycle, according to the report a week ago. My OT sister said that was fantastic. We didn’t get an update this week, and we are anxious for one.  We have a FB group “Miles in May for The Mayor” where we are posting our Strava entries or any other exercise.  We continue to hope and pray.  We really miss him.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth