Masters Running

Hump Day - March 16 (Read 462 times)

Roch!  Long time no see!!!

Mari.... didn't get a chance to try out the new skis (they're nordic, not downhill), and probably won't as the snow is melting fast here in the woods.

Cute pic of the boy in the dog crate!!

6 mile easy RAW.  Foot was a bit barkey and had to stop and adjust the padding a couple of times.  I think I'm going to have to order bigger shoes, as the toebox is feeling pretty cramped, even with changing the lacing to ease up on the forefoot.  Crap...just after I started off a new pair.

.....Nancy The road to hell is paved....... run trails!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Hey folks!  Stopped in to see how everybody is doing.  A load to catch up on...

I'm running again.  Sinus infection from the flu all cleared up.  Grabbing my miles while I can.

Howdy!

evanflein

10.5 mile tempo run tonight, although I had a hard time hitting my desired tempo pace (7:55 or so). First few miles were hillier and in the 8 minute range, last few were not so hilly and managed some 7:40's.

8:20

8:15

7:51

8:02

8:01

8:00

7:48

7:50

7:43

7:41

7:44 (last .5 mile)

Legs felt tired, not sure if still from the long run on Sunday or the squats on Tuesday. Whatever, it wasn't easy, and I was almost glad to stop for traffic at all the intersections. The ice out there is still really bad, and I can't see it going anywhere for at least a couple more weeks.