Masters Running

Boston Bib thread (Read 414 times)

lamerunner

Thought we should make this a separate thread. We can obsess about weather, wonky body parts etc too.

18715 for me. Front of the third wave...

Marathon Maniac #957

Good idea!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

pfriese

Go Pre!

7006 Bring it on!

New skirt in town

19622 here!

--Robin

NO  MO MELANOMA! Help me run 26.2 miles and raise $5000 for the Melanoma Foundation of NE.  Visit this page to learn more:  http://tinyurl.com/NO-MO-MELANOMA

Marathon Maniac #957

I think Sparerips said he's bib 20259.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

#artbydmcbride

..and I just want to tell you all that TheProFromDover is a Prince!  A Prince I tell you!!!   Smile

Runners run

Not feeling overly confident right now but I'm 12816

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."