Masters Running

Happy B-Day To Our Dear Holly...little early (Read 294 times)

Marathon Maniac #3309

Here on a late Sat night, and didn't want to forget a special Birthday wish to our Beautiful Lady we know as Holly...her B-Day is Sun the 8th. You my Fren are a Great person, and an awesome runner...more people should be "like you" And you sure look fine at 39 years old, and holding... our little secret. Hope you get pampered on your special day...you are loved here, and by your Dear Family I am sure. You are such a Sweetie. Your good Fren, Timbo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

TammyinGP

Happy Birthday Holly! Hope you have a great day and do something extra special . . . like run a mile for each year? Cool or not . .. . Clowning around

Tammy

DoppleBock

Have a great Birthday and may God bless you the whole year through

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Happy Birthday to Holly--even though I still have my suspicions about her Master's status. Wink

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

wildchild

Carolyn

Happy Birthday Holly! Too bad your birthday is only 23 hours long this year, but enjoy all of them!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear holly happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!! hope it's a great day and the beginning of a wonderful year!!Smile

denise

arf

MM #405

Happy Birthday Holly !!!! arf Smile
                evanflein

Happy Birthday Holly! I hope this year is full of lots of good stuff for you! Enjoy the cake, you've earned it!
                    Happy birthday, Holly. I hope it's a good one. TomS
                    coastwalker

Have a fantastic birthday, Holly!! I hope you enjoy the day, and get to eat lots of cake! Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Happy birthday Holly! I hope you are blessed with perfect running conditions today on your special day. Oh - and lots of cake and ice cream! Big grin Have a great day.
                          Happy Birthday Holly! Have a good one. Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
                              Happy Birthday, kid! I hope your celebration with your family is a memorable one.

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

PJH

Happy Birthday, Holly! Permission to take the day off! PJ