Masters Running

BOSTON RUNNERS (Read 136 times)

bhearn

Hey all, sorry I haven't been around here much. This group is hard to keep up with.

2703 for me.

TammyinGP

JUST GOT INTO WORK AND PULLED UP EVERYONE'S TIMES SO FAR:

bhearn 2703:  FINISHED: 2:58:14!!

WaltRB 7136: FINISHED: 3:33:37!!

Winejunky 9739: FINISHED: 3:23:35!!

Tramps  9939 : FINISHED: 3:45:22!!

TwoCat 12205: FINISHED: 3:37:06!!

Mainerunnah 25629: FINISHED: 3:57:33!!

willrunforbeer: FINISHED: 3:51:56!

jjchaney:  FINISHED: 3:58:11!!

Rtravers 18163: FINISHED: 3:56:23!!

PeterNC: FINISHED: 3:55:42!!

predawnrunner: FINISHED: 4:00:52!!

Deez4boyz 25669: 15K: 1:28:52 ... 20K 1:59:14 ... 1/2: 2:05:54 ... 25K: 2:30:49 ...30k: 3:05:30 ...35K: 3:45:07

Spareribs.26098: 10k: 59:58 ... 15K: 1:30:55 ... 20K: 2:03:39 ... 1/2: 2:10:57 ... 30k: 3:13:35 ... 35K: 3:50:23

ileneforward: 1/2: 2:16:11 ... 25K: 2:43:23 ...30k: 3:19:12 ... 35K: 3:55:13

Tammy

pfriese

Thanks Tammy.

Just checking in during lunch.

Paul

TammyinGP

bob hearn is just about done and he's been running an amazingly consistent race! Started at a 6:53 pace and now at a 6:38 pace. whooo!!

Tammy

wildchild

Carolyn

Thanks for the tracking updates Tammy!  Can you add Ileneforward (21001) and Peter NC (18789) to your list?

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

wildchild

Carolyn

And please add:

JJChaney 2165    35k 3:05:58

WillRunForBeer 13702  30k 2:34:54

PredawnRunner 20564   25k  2:20:56

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

No names!
                dg.

thanks for all the updates!!     now to read them.

a power outage at work.   perfect timing!! Roll eyes

it's still out but I have my laptop & can connect with firefox.   

eta... just looking at each one of their numbers & thinking about them out there.... wow.     I'm at a loss for words.    

wtg everybody.      ApproveApproveBig grin

TammyinGP

I wonder what happened with jjchaney out there today. he's down to almost a 12 min pace.

Tammy

Thanks, Tammy!   We at RA really have many wonderful runners.  I am having no luck finding results, or even live coverage on the computer or the TV.   Grrrrr.   bhearn - Wow!   Exciting day.  Gooooooo RA runners!!!

Marathon Maniac #957

Wow - look at them go!

Tammy - thanks for all the hard work updating!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

evanflein

Thank so much Tammy. I've refreshed this a few times to see your updates.

A couple of our runners look like they didn't have the day they wanted and trained for. It will be real interesting to see how they tell about their race, especially when it looked like IRC out there today.

But not PDR, wow, that's an excellent time for her! Well done!

TammyinGP

looks like Ribs and Ilene might be running together right now.

Tammy

aka FlyingFinn

Thanks, Tammy.

PDR had a *fantastic* run!

Great job racers.

Instructions for living a life:

Pay attention. Be astonished. Tell about it.   ~~~Mary Oliver

TammyinGP

what just happened near the finish area? I heard there was an explosion and tons of people running? anyone know?

Tammy