Masters Running

Tues 7- 8 Daily (Read 681 times)

Marathon Maniac #3309

The problem I have with running 7 days a week... besides I get tired... is finding the time to do it! I can fit in a lot of runs knowing that I'll catch up on things that one day off... Sometimes I don't really get anything done (heck, one look at my house confirms that!!), but it helps my stress level to think I will.
    Erika, I sometimes think about when I was married and had all the responsibilities that goes with it, and don't think I could run near as much as I do now...but would have to squeeze it in how a lot of you married folk do now, especially with children. I can basically do what ever I want to, when I want to do it...including getting plenty of sleep and rest which helps for the next days run. So far I am feeling better running the way I am now, vs wearing myself down the way I was without a plan to follow. But I am sure I will get too tired at some point, and have to take a day off now and then. But the difference is just two big workouts a week, and the rest just easy or recovery runs getting ready for the next big workout. Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!