Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Casa... (Read 325 times)

Lets tell everyone all the things we learned about fortune cookies this weekend. You start. Big grin

S&M Collector

OH! yeah. um. The dude at Fulin's in Hendersonville makes them in his basement? Confused I was sort of not paying attention. Too busy looking at blondes across the table. Your turn? What did I miss.
      Come across any cool medals lately?
        Dude...you missed like the most important part... You can eat 6 freaking fortune cookies for only 210 calories!! 6!! Not 1! 6!!!

S&M Collector

Oh yeah! That's right. I'm hungry! What time is it? Ah crap. they closed at 10 p.m. Hendersonville rolls up the sidewalks at like 8 o'clock, regardless of the day. I think it's hilarious that you wouldn't eat a damn fortune cookie for fear that it had too many calories. Ha!
            I think it's hilarious that you wouldn't eat a damn fortune cookie for fear that it had too many calories. Ha!
            Did you miss me eat it? Because I ate it....after I figured out the serving size was for 6 not 1.

S&M Collector

Did you miss me eat it? Because I ate it....after I figured out the serving size was for 6 not 1.
              No, I didn't miss it! But, you didn't eat it until server dude reassured you that it was 210 calories for six cookies, and not 1. And, as much as I hate to admit it......I did the same thing. Blush Thats 2 miles of running. Or like an hour on a stationary. Fuck that!

The Greatest of All Time

You people.
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Lazy idiot

This thread is ridiculous. Calories schmalories. Roll eyes Wink

Tick tock

The Greatest of All Time

This thread is ridiculous. Calories schmalories. Roll eyes Wink
                    My thoughts exactly. Who the hell actually finds out how many calories are in a fortune cookie? I can only think of two right off the top of my head.

Lazy idiot

My thoughts exactly. Who the hell actually finds out how many calories are in a fortune cookie? I can only think of two right off the top of my head.
                      I go to Subway, find out how many calories are in the footlong turkey on wheat with mayo and cheese I order, and my first thought is... Sweeeeeet. That said, I understand the need to know for some. I'm well aware that at this time in my life I'm blessed to not have to worry too much about calories and putting on weight, etc. It's not likely that my luck will continue forever.

Tick tock

Why is it sideways?

Eat by feel.

The Greatest of All Time

I have some weird food phobias. I am not naturally skinny like...well everyone here. I easily outweigh Jeff, Casa, and Drew by damn near 40lbs each. Only Jeff is faster (not talking shit here), so I guess weight doesn't mean everything. It's the engine under the hood. In all seriousness though I have been fat as fuck twice as an adult so I read every label before I buy or eat it and it drive my wife nuts.

Why is it sideways?

Yeah, the food thing is easy for me because I'm naturally lithe and runnerly. I'm always impressed by the big guys with the motors. There was a guy who won DIII XC New Englands my senior year who must have weighed 180. His heart must be the size of a cantaloupe.

The Thunder

Yo Marcus, i'm not naturally skinny either. I'm always fighting to keep the lbs off.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The Greatest of All Time

Yeah, the food thing is easy for me because I'm naturally lithe and runnerly. I'm always impressed by the big guys with the motors. There was a guy who won DIII XC New Englands my senior year who must have weighed 180. His heart must be the size of a cantaloupe.
                                I hit 180 yesterday! Shocked Too much lifting. Need to drop down to 170 for Chicago. I look like Rocky the runner, without the Chuck Taylors.
                                Yo Marcus, i'm not naturally skinny either. I'm always fighting to keep the lbs off.
                                I would have never guessed that. But keeping pounds off for you might mean staying under 160. So it's relative. I was down to 160 a couple years ago but was too damn skinny. I looked scrawny.