Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Rehab (Read 373 times)

The Thunder

Day 5 - I went back to work today. I hope that takes the edge off a little. My leg keep shaking...bouncing...up and down, almost twitching. The withdrawls are bad this time...I just feel like I need one little hit...just to make it through the day. How the F am I going to do this for 9 more days? I think when I get off work at 5...that will be the hardest time. The habit dies hard. I'm so used to getting my fix in after work. Calms the nerves from a tough day....makes it better when I get home. Make the demons stop!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

lots of sexy time with Mrs. Thunder??? Seriously though, you can do this. Take deep breaths. Than go read what House wrote
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no' Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go I'd rather be at home with Ray I ain't got seventy days Cause there's nothing There's nothing you can teach me That I can't learn from Mr Hathaway I didn't get a lot in class But I know it don't come in a shot glass They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no' Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go The man said 'why do you think you here' I said 'I got no idea I'm gonna, I'm gonna lose my baby so I always keep a bottle near' He said 'I just think your depressed, kiss me here baby and go rest' They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no' Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go I don't ever wanna drink again I just ooh I just need a friend I'm not gonna spend ten weeks have everyone think I'm on the mend It's not just my pride It's just 'til these tears have dried They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no' Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go

Why is it sideways?

Just run, baby.

The Thunder

Why is it sideways?

Not Yet
              Do it. You know you like it.
                Plus, it's a beautiful day out. Spring-like, even. Yep, the kind of day that makes even the smallest run an intoxicating experience.

Plus, it's a beautiful day out. Spring-like, even. Yep, the kind of day that makes even the smallest run an intoxicating experience.
                  Shut up. I can't run until tomorrow. The weather will probably be horrible.

Oh and, Thunder... it gets easier. Go swim.

Why is it sideways?

Man that was a sweet run. Shorts and a t-shirt. How often does that happen in January.
                        I'm tired of all the whining around here about not getting to run!!! Go view my log; you'll feel much better.

The Thunder

Man that was a sweet run. Shorts and a t-shirt. How often does that happen in January.
                          Um...at least 4 or 5 times each year. Duh.

I'm tired of all the whining around here about not getting to run!!! Go view my log; you'll feel much better.
                            Um, yea, so... you actually have runs logged. Quit your whining about our whining!!

Why is it sideways?

Y'all are all a bunch of goddam whiners. Especially Andrew. He wants to run and is not running and then complaining about a decision that he made. This makes no sense to me.

The Thunder

Y'all are all a bunch of goddam whiners. Especially Andrew. He wants to run and is not running and then complaining about a decision that he made. This makes no sense to me.
                                Dude, sometimes you got to do stuff you don't wanna do...because you know it will make things better. Did you want to cut your long hair? No. But you knew it would help you get a jobby job. So you did it. So piss off hippie, or I'll smack you around on the disc golf course again!