Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thunder gave me blue balls yesterday (Read 335 times)

Why is it sideways?

They vibrate and ring like bells.

The Thunder

They vibrate and ring like bells.
      Yeah well your budda was small and hard...and small. So I had to give you the blue balls. Why didn't you mention the tea baggin too?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

Yeah well your budda was small and hard...and small. So I had to give you the blue balls. Why didn't you mention the tea baggin too?
        He may be small but he's red and fat. Those tea bags smelled so good...

The Thunder

Dude, I'm trying to work....stop distracting me!

Why is it sideways?

I know, it's so hard to concentrate. I just keep thinking about your post this morning.

The Thunder

Man you are killing me! Why hasn't anyone gotten on our posts this morning?

Why is it sideways?

Speak for yourself. You're gonna have to talk to runlizzie about that.

The Thunder

So since this is our thread....what did you think about McCain's speach last night. I know you watched it...and what was with that nutcase that was trying to rush the stage? Was she trying to take her shirt off or something? That was odd.

*crickets chirping*

The Thunder

*crickets chirping*
                      Yeah no kidding Roll eyes I guess we should just keep talking about our balls and posts.

S&M Collector

Not sure what the hell you two are talking about. But, I did a google image search for blue balls and almost lost my lunch.
                        Come across any cool medals lately?

Why is it sideways?

So since this is our thread....what did you think about McCain's speach last night. I know you watched it...and what was with that nutcase that was trying to rush the stage? Was she trying to take her shirt off or something? That was odd.
                          My theory is that "the protester" was a planted by the Republicans. She looked much more like the image that conservatives have of what protesters look like than the actual protesters who are out on the streets. Protesters aren't washed up hippies. They are young anarchists. They wear black, not tie dies. Get with the program.

Lazy idiot

They wear black, not tie dies. Get with the program.
                            Like the dude in the balcony. That lady was kinda crazy lookin'.

Tick tock

The Thunder

My theory is that "the protester" was a planted by the Republicans. She looked much more like the image that conservatives have of what protesters look like than the actual protesters who are out on the streets. Protesters aren't washed up hippies. They are young anarchists. They wear black, not tie dies. Get with the program.
                              Ha! I saw some great thing the other day where the 'protesters' were being interviewed outside the RNC. They were showing them photos of Cheney, Romney, Palin, and these folks had no clue who they were. It was funny. Of course I'm sure that's just a small sample of the folks that were out there. Some of them have to be smart.....right? Big grin

Why is it sideways?

It's an old trick. It's like the gimp that Hannity keeps around on Fox. They found the ugliest, weasely, wimpiest guy on television and dress him up as a liberal so all the conservatives out there can identify with Sean "Ken" Hannity and imagine all liberals to be wimpy, whining weirdos. And then complain about the elite liberal media. Its freaking awesome! Oh yeah, McCain, the shaker-upper. "If you want change, vote Republican." Run that argument buy me once again but this time with a little more enthusiasm so I don't nod off halfway through. Because I'm not sure how it works.