Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Saturday August 2nd (Read 509 times)

S&M Collector

I would show up, but I have a history of no-showing when I do try to commit to something. Anyway...if you plan to run the Monkey in November I would think that you can or should be able to run 3.1 + 11.2 + 0.6 right now.....although I've never ran the monkey.
    Fixed. Wink
    Come across any cool medals lately?

The Thunder

My wife and I might be around for this too.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

wow, I can't believe you guys all might be around! how fun!
        JakeKnight

wow, I can't believe you guys all might be around! how fun!
          If Candice comes, she'll run way too fast the whole time. Then mock you for walking the hills. She might even poop on you. But you'll still beat her in the race, so it all evens out.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Lazy idiot

When Cletus (name changed to protect the innocent) and I showed up at PWP last September, Trent asked us how far we wanted to go. I told him we were thinking somewhere between 6 and 8 miles. Two hours later, we'd done the full 11.8, for each of our longest runs of our lives to date. You have a choice in this matter, Shan. You can stay "home" and do 11. Or you can run the race, and do the full park. Wink

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

holy crap you people are making me nervous. Seriously, I'm not a good runner - I'm slow, I take walk breaks if I have too and believe me with your hills I'll have too. I worry about injuring myself again. OMG, I'm gonna end up being a nervous wreck before this is over!!

Oh Mighty Wing

When Cletus (name changed to protect the innocent) and I showed up at PWP last September, Trent asked us how far we wanted to go. I told him we were thinking somewhere between 6 and 8 miles. Two hours later, we'd done the full 11.8, for each of our longest runs of our lives to date. You have a choice in this matter, Shan. You can stay "home" and do 11. Or you can run the race, and do the full park. Wink
                but would you think less on me if I wussed out???
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm slow, I take walk breaks if I have too and believe me with your hills I'll have too.
                  Oh. We NEVER take walk breaks. Right JK?

S&M Collector

Oh. We NEVER take walk breaks. Right JK?
                    Not to hijack, Trent, but can I run/take walk breaks with you guys at B2B tomorrow morning?

Oh Mighty Wing

oh good lord... I had a GREAT run today. (I did have to walk a little but still good.) 10 miles - 2:12:something http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/6349481 The loop you see was hilly for me. and then the off shoot was flat. So I only did 5 hilly of my 10 and I'm really slower than snails. seriously - can you feel my anxiety?

S&M Collector

but would you think less on me if I wussed out???
                        Wussed out on the 11.2 run or wussed out on the monkey? You'll be fine! And, I can't wait to meet you next weekend.

Oh Mighty Wing

Wussed out on the 11.2 run or wussed out on the monkey? You'll be fine! And, I can't wait to meet you next weekend.
                          I'm not wussing out on either... dammit... but I meant the full 3.1+11.2+2... I've never run that far in my LIFE! 13.1 is the farthest I've ever gone! and I'm excited too!!

S&M Collector

I'm not wussing out on either... dammit... but I meant the full 3.1+11.2+2... I've never run that far in my LIFE! 13.1 is the farthest I've ever gone! and I'm excited too!!
                            You'll be fine! no complaining. You're starting to sound like me. Wink Now you may want to use the Aug. 2nd run the way I am. It's my last long run before tapering. Big grin
                            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Casa, there is a great place for a walking break on the B2B course, right behind the Sommet Center as the road starts to climb, around the intersection of GE street and TM road. Shan: Big grin
                              JakeKnight

Casa, there is a great place for a walking break on the B2B course, right behind the Sommet Center as the road starts to climb, around the intersection of GE street and TM road. Shan: Big grin
                                Why aren't you at church? Or out running? If you are actually at church and doing this on your crackberry or something, then you are going to Hell.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                                -----------------------------