Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Saturday August 2nd (Read 509 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

Good comeback. Coach says no. Doesn't mean I won't be out there running. I'll do some sort of volunteering again though, but screw getting stuck at the finish line food table again. That made me so nervous sitting there pulling for Jeff to be the first one out of the woods for almost 3 hours (sorry MJ). Plus I wanted to eat all the food. Nobody was watching me. Anyway... I mock everyone. It's honestly part of my charm. Actually, no, i'm much nicer in person to people I don't know well...I have a representative. My representative doesn't get online much.
    can you volunteer to be a slack biker person - that would involve you keeping me company! haha I don't mind mocking especially from you all. It's one thing to be mean it's another thing to tease.
      JK...I ran between 40-60mpw all spring long in marathon training, and before that I was running 40-50 something mpw since last August, before that, I was injured, but still running like 35 mpw (last summer), before that I was running 40-50 mpw, etc, etc, etc. Only since this May have I not ran much...and that's because of triathlon season. And I finally listened to "have an off season" It ends soon. I'll have my 2000 + miles this year, and a pretty big fall. You'll see. Seriously though, go fuck yourself. I hate you. Running is the only thing that really makes any sense to me, so yes not running a whole lot the past few months is getting to me a little. Or maybe you're referring to the last two weeks....that's called vacation, followed by week of funk. I'm hoping to start next week off right and non-funkish in the morning, with 14 miles. I repeat...you are a dick.

can you volunteer to be a slack biker person - that would involve you keeping me company! haha I don't mind mocking especially from you all. It's one thing to be mean it's another thing to tease.
        There's already some guy in a weird mask that does that.

JakeKnight

JK...I ran between 40-60mpw all spring long in marathon training, and before that I was running 40-50 something mpw since last August, before that, I was injured, but still running like 35 mpw (last summer), before that I was running 40-50 mpw, etc, etc, etc. Only since this May have I not ran much...and that's because of triathlon season. And I finally listened to "have an off season" It ends soon. I'll have my 2000 + miles this year, and a pretty big fall. You'll see. Seriously though, go fuck yourself. I hate you. Running is the only thing that really makes any sense to me, so yes not running a whole lot the past few months is getting to me a little. Or maybe you're referring to the last two weeks....that's called vacation, followed by week of funk. I'm hoping to start next week off right and non-funkish in the morning, with 14 miles. I repeat...you are a dick.
          You make this way too easy.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

S&M Collector

I will be in Nashville for the weekend visiting my SIL. Saturday Trent and I will be running the Freedom 5k and then finishing up whatever is left of the 11 miles slotted for my long run. If anyone is around and would like to join us I'd love to meet you! The only other place I'll be running is in SIL's neighborhood.
              Is your SIL in the Hendersonville area? If so, you might check out my park.
              Come across any cool medals lately?

Oh Mighty Wing

Is your SIL in the Hendersonville area? If so, you might check out my park.
                where is that? (please realize I ask this, but won't understand it at all!) What is the park called?

S&M Collector

where is that? (please realize I ask this, but won't understand it at all!) What is the park called?
                  House Moss Wright Park. Here is a link: http://www.cityofgoodlettsville.org/parks/moss_wright_park Please understand that the South Side Snobs or West Side Dumbasses or whatever they're called are going to rant and rave and sing holy praises to Percy Warner Park. All fine and good. A great park, blah, blah, blah. So overdone! Wink It definitely is a great place to run and I'm glad you're checking it out. Anyhow....... If you need something quick and close to where you're staying...if you are indeed staying somewhere north of town, Moss Wright Park might be a good option because it has a 2.1 big loop or a 1.5 smaller loop.
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Moss Wright? Dude. You'll get shot there.

S&M Collector

Whatever dude. It's one of the better parks in the metro area. It's kind of strange to not be out there with a beer buzz sweating my balls off right now.

Oh Mighty Wing

ok google says i'll be 8 miles from Moss House Wright.
                        JakeKnight

ok google says i'll be 8 miles from Moss House Wright.
                          If you go there, pack heat.

S&M Collector

If you go there, pack heat.
                            We aren't talking about Shelby, we're talking about Moss Wright. Keep up! Roll eyes
                            JakeKnight

We aren't talking about Shelby, we're talking about Moss Wright. Keep up! Roll eyes
                              Fair enough. Leave the AK at home. You should be fine with your 9mm.

Oh Mighty Wing

Is it good enough to have it in the car or do I need to actually wear it in a holster while running? Wink