Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Saturday August 2nd (Read 509 times)

S&M Collector

Is it good enough to have it in the car or do I need to actually wear it in a holster while running? Wink
    I would determine this on a case-by-case basis. Maybe observe the surroundings once you get there and determine the level of threat. If you do decide to leave it in your car, try to hide it well. There has been a recent spree of vehicle break-ins in some of the lots.
    Come across any cool medals lately?

Oh Mighty Wing

Maybe observe the surroundings once you get there and determine the level of threat.
      Funny I was going to this Saturday. Tongue
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Whatever you do, do NOT get out of your car! Shocked

Oh Mighty Wing

Whatever you do, do NOT get out of your car! Shocked
          what on Saturday?? So what am i'm supposed to just chase you down the 11.2 in my car??? I don't think the racers will appreciate the smog.
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

what on Saturday?? So what am i'm supposed to just chase you down the 11.2 in my car??? I don't think the racers will appreciate the smog.
            That would be the safest. But I was talking about the Moss Wright Ghetto.

S&M Collector

That would be the safest. But I was talking about the Moss Wright Ghetto.
              What facts do you have to back up this claim?

Oh Mighty Wing

well if I go to Moss Wright I will most likely bring my dog (have i mentioned he's a vicious killer... of bugs) and DH. So I'm not too concerned. Plus if Casa tells me it's ok, i'll believe him!
                JakeKnight

Plus if Casa tells me it's ok, i'll believe him!
                  Have you met Casa?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

Oh Mighty Wing

Have you met Casa?
                    I will hopefully meet both of you in a week!! (and Trent, Candice, Thunder, RunLizzy, and anyone else who happens to be there!)
                    JakeKnight

I will hopefully meet both of you in a week!! (and Trent, Candice, Thunder, RunLizzy, and anyone else who happens to be there!)
                      ..... what about She Who Must Be Broken? Is she coming? To the 5k? Cuz, like, that'd be good and stuff.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                      -----------------------------

S&M Collector

..... what about She Who Must Be Broken? Is she coming? To the 5k? Cuz, like, that'd be good and stuff.
                        I am not familiar with "She Who Must Be Broken". Who is that? For real. A google image search for that phrase returns the following results: http://images.google.com/images?q=She+Who+Must+Be+Broken&gbv=2&hl=en&sa=2 MTA: You'll really enjoy the 13th picture! DAMN!

Oh Mighty Wing

why in the 3rd row down is there a nekkid chick?

S&M Collector

I just threw up.
                            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

nekkid AND green JK was referring to Tanya, who both Tanya'd him AND blogged about it.

S&M Collector

why in the 3rd row down is there a nekkid chick?
                                Yes. In row number three, and the first GETM on the left.