Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Saturday August 2nd (Read 509 times)

S&M Collector

nekkid AND green JK was referring to Tanya, who both Tanya'd him AND blogged about it.
    Oh. that's right. That was posted somewhere in the swamp. Too many user groups and threads to keep track of.
    Come across any cool medals lately?

Oh Mighty Wing

Yes. In row number three, and the first GETM on the left.
      you know you like how I assumed all of our searches were the same. Well I was going to mention Tanya but she actually never mentioned if she'd be there or not.
      JakeKnight

I shan't speak her name aloud. She is like Satan, and may appear if her name is spoken. She fears me. I doubt she'll be there next weekend.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

I may or may not be there. I'm trying to talk my sister out of going camping for her birthday. She's only bringing one friend. It's pointless. I'm trying to talk her into coming up here and having a birthday part at Laser Quest. That'd be much more fun. (She's turning 12 by the way)

The Thunder

Liz and I may come to run at the park, and then go eat breakfast with everyone if people are up for that. I haven't read this whole thread...so I don't know if that idea has already been mentioned or not.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

She fears me. I doubt she'll be there next weekend.
              Ha ha ha heh heh HA HA HA HAH! I haven't read this whole thread, but be where? I'd like to meet Shan. And if I can combine that with emasculating JK again, that would be great.

Geez...I wanna come to the party. I gotta get my sister talked out of camping.

S&M Collector

So, who all is entering the 5K? And, if there are those who are not planning on running the 5K, what time and where should the be in order to run with Shan and view Trent's calves & admire my pecs?

Oh Mighty Wing

So, who all is entering the 5K? And, if there are those who are not planning on running the 5K, what time and where should the be in order to run with Shan and view Trent's calves & admire my pecs?
                    what the hell I did not get the option of skipping the 5K! Tongue

S&M Collector

what the hell I did not get the option of skipping the 5K! Tongue
                      You are correct. You don't have that option. Evil grin

Oh Mighty Wing

You are correct. You don't have that option. Evil grin
                        if I don't you don't... Yes
                          What is this 5k of which you speak? I think I'm running the Smyrna race on Aug. 9th, so I can't do 3 in a row. But I'd like to run whatever part of the 11.2 is being run.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I believe the Smyrna race is August 9. I plan on racing that and using the August 2 race as a tune up. The race on August 2 is the Freedom 5k in PWP, on the Race Judicata 5k course. It starts at 7:30 am. http://www.nashvillesof.org/drupal/index.php?q=funrun Here is the charity - Sentinels Of Freedom provides four year “life scholarships” to help vets become self- sufficient. Our vets are finding that once they’re released from the hospital, they face the everyday hardships of finding a home, continuing their education, or going to work to support their families. Every American faces the same difficulties, but in the vet’s case, the situation is made more difficult because of their sacrifice. If the race starts at 7:30, we can probably start on the rest of the run around 8:15 or 8:30, from Steeplechase.

Oh Mighty Wing

What is this 5k of which you speak? I think I'm running the Smyrna race on Aug. 2nd, so I can't do 3 in a row. But I'd like to run whatever part of the 11.2 is being run.
                              I just read your JK race blog - it was very funny (and by very funny I mean GREAT!) umm... the 5k is this http://www.nashvillesof.org/drupal/index.php?q=funrun which is the same day as your race so will you be able to still come run with us? we are finishing my long run after the 5k... which should only be enough miles to make 11, but I have a feeling I'm quickly being suckered into running the farthest i've EVER run in my LIFE!
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Shan, Smyrna is not the same weekend. Shan, what is your predicted 5k time?