Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Kroger (Read 498 times)

S&M Collector

OK, so that is four. Is she planning no DNF'ing? We need one more.
    Come across any cool medals lately?
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

She may join us the whole way. We "run" together to Franklin Kroger, then can split up on the way back. Trent JK Candice Casa ?

S&M Collector

I like how you put "run" in quotation marks! I guess it'll be like the Bongo to Bongo but worse! Of course my legs were so trashed that I wouldn't have done anything differently that morning. Candice will probably want to add miles on at the end.
          Oh my hell. If I did this, people would line up to commit me.
          JakeKnight

Oh my hell. If I did this, people would line up to commit me.
            Plus, you'd run too fast and hurt us.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

Plus, you'd run too fast and hurt us.
              I'm thinking of running with you guys specifically so that I hurt you.

S&M Collector

Who said anything about "running"?
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Is silke gonna do this?

S&M Collector

I did mention it to her, because I remember her having thoughts of doing it in the past. So, I'm not sure. I'll ask her again tomorrow during our 10-miler.
                      You might have to remove me from that list so Steve doesnt kick my ass. Im gonna DNF.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Just so long as you start. Tell Steve your plans. You know, to start but not finish.
                          Maybe he wont even think it's me. I mean, my name is spelled different and all.

JakeKnight

T-Dawg: Just replied to your e-mail. Does our official event have an official name? The Kroger Monkey? Lame. Have you started threads elsewhere "advertising" it? You probably ought to start a thread at the Maniacs, if you haven't already. (I never check there). We might actually get some company. We're not really gonna race this thing, right?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                            -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The name is a place holder. Got something better? It needs to be on the maniacs site by tomorrow...