Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Massage? (Read 787 times)

I gotta figure out how to work it into the dissertation. What people don't realize is that people actually do talk like that around here. Especially where Candice is from.
    heh! ...people realize it. Some of us are fluent. Big grin

Why is it sideways?

I went to college in the northeast. The first time I dropped a "used to could" on them, they went apeshit.
        I gotta figure out how to work it into the dissertation. What people don't realize is that people actually do talk like that around here. Especially where Candice is from.
        That's for sure. When Ben met my Mom, and particularly, her boyfriend... there were times where he was really confused as to what was being said. Sometimes I have no idea what's being said when i'm with my family.

I gotta figure out how to work it into the dissertation. What people don't realize is that people actually do talk like that around here. .
          I know. I love it. I was a Flannery O'Connor freak in college in no small part due to the dialogue in her stories. A few friends and I used to memorize entire conversations and repeat them for our personal entertainment. Yes, I was that nerdy.

Why is it sideways?

You read any Larry Brown? He does a pretty good job, I think. There's another guy I read (pretty) recently that was really good but can't remember his name or the name of the book.
              On some level, I realized you guys would have accents, but I was still surprised to hear your voices at the Monkey packet-stuffing party. Smile

Amy

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Recommendations? Warnings? I don't want to spend an arm and a leg (ha ha ha), but would like a decent massage. I've been to some fancy pants type places before, but would prefer a place that focuses on sports massage. Feeling crunchy. Thanks!
                Heather McIntosh Demetra.
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I was a Flannery O'Connor freak
                  Is this why you seem to have the enduring chill?
                    You read any Larry Brown? He does a pretty good job, I think. There's another guy I read (pretty) recently that was really good but can't remember his name or the name of the book.
                    Never read Larry Brown...was the 'other guy" Rick Bragg by any chance? Not that there aren't a million Southern writers....

Is this why you seem to have the enduring chill?
                      I'd be careful with questions like that, sonny. The life you save may be your own.

Juliana on Tuesday! Yay! Then again........is it going to hurt?

Why is it sideways?

Juliana on Tuesday! Yay! Then again........is it going to hurt?
                          It's gonna hurt some, but Juliana's got a great feel, and you always feel like she's in control of what she's doing. Check out Larry Brown's "Dirty Work" if you get a chance.

Oh Mighty Wing

*snerk* I really need to STOP reading this thread!!!

Why is it sideways?

*snerk* I really need to STOP reading this thread!!!
                              Ha. There is no way to talk about massage that doesn't sound dirty. Juliana is a 60+ year old 200+ lbs black lady. She would kick your ass to the South Caribbean and back if you thought that way about her.

The Thunder

Ha. There is no way to talk about massage that doesn't sound dirty. Juliana is a 60+ year old 200+ lbs black lady. She would kick your ass to the South Caribbean and back if you thought that way about her.
                                Plus, you better watch out for her ass-teeth!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…