Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Once a Runner (Read 458 times)

The Thunder

Looks like Fleet Feet locations (some) will be carrying a new hard back edition of Once a Runner...starting today.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

ohh now i wish i hadn't asked for it for christmas!
        Awesome!

The Thunder

Candice was once a runner too...but alas her days of being in front of me are coming to a close. The last 365 as of right now... Name Distance Time Candice C. 1909.1 Mi 11d 4hr Thunder 1908.9 Mi 9d 1hr How are you enjoying that .2 of a mile Candice?

The Thunder

Candice was once a runner too...but alas her days of being in front of me are coming to a close. The last 365 as of right now... Name Distance Time Candice C. 1909.1 Mi 11d 4hr Thunder 1908.9 Mi 9d 1hr How are you enjoying that .2 of a mile Candice?
            Why...I....outta.... Candice C. 1915.6 Mi 11d 5hr Thunder 1914.9 Mi 9d 2hr Don't you worry...I'll get that .7 soon enough!

Yea yea... What now, bitch.

The Thunder

Yea yea... What now, bitch.
                You'll get your come-uppins. Just wait.

Come-uppins. lol BRING IT.

The Thunder

Come-uppins. lol BRING IT.
                    Please...we saw what happened the last time I told you to HTFU. You promptly broke.

A Saucy Wench

OK, on this 365 thing just gotta say - I got 35 miles on both of ya. Which means I demand glory for at least the week it will take you to catch me.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Why is it sideways?

All hail Ennay. Y'all got like 500 miles on me.

The Thunder

OK, on this 365 thing just gotta say - I got 35 miles on both of ya. Which means I demand glory for at least the week it will take you to catch me.
                          Who says it will take a week?

The Thunder

All hail Ennay. Y'all got like 500 miles on me.
                            YOUGOTTHATRIGHT!!!!!

Why is it sideways?

YOUGOTTHATRIGHT!!!!!
                              Christ in a fucking racecar, batman.

Oh Mighty Wing

ENNAY ROCKS!!! I donno how much you have on me but i guess it's alot! On another note - I passed 500 miles for the year 25 miles ago! WOOHOO way under what I hoped but then I realized that total I only have 734 miles logged since June 07 I decided I've kicked ASS this year! Oh and i think I ran a tempo run... easy, faster, easy -- is that right?? IT WAS COOL!!! I channeled Jeff and just tried to relax - the fast part didn't feel that fast! Actually it felt the same as my slow - what changed was my stride - for the first time since I sprinted to the finish of that 5k in PWP I felt like i was running! Like if you took a picture of me my feet would really be off the ground! IT WAS COOL!!!