Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Once a Runner (Read 458 times)

Why is it sideways?

You're doing great, Shan, and you're just beginning to scratch the surface.

Oh Mighty Wing

You're doing great, Shan, and you're just beginning to scratch the surface.
      thanks Jeff!!! You aren't doing soo bad yourself!!

A Saucy Wench

wooohoooo SHAN!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

A Saucy Wench

Who says it will take a week?
          Bring it, bitch.

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Jeff, how does it make you feel when people say that they "channel" you? Just wondering. Good job Shan! Thunder- you will die.

The Thunder

Thunder- you will die.
              I must break you.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

I must break you.
                Pain is nothing to me. Better get a new plan.

The Thunder

I guess there is really just one question you need to ask yourself..."Do you feel lucky?" Well do you, punk? Name Distance Time Thunder 1920.9 Mi 9d 3hr Candice C. 1915.6 Mi 11d 5hr Don't play a game you can't win...right now, this game will break you.

A Saucy Wench

You can do it Candice, I have faith in you. My prediction is thunder will be even FARTHER behind me by next week than he was this week.

Why is it sideways?

Jeff, how does it make you feel when people say that they "channel" you? Just wondering.
                      It makes me want to go run a lot.

The Thunder

You can do it Candice, I have faith in you. My prediction is thunder will be even FARTHER behind me by next week than he was this week.
                        PREDICTION...PAIN!!!!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I must not feel pain. Pain is the mind-killer. Pain is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my pain. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the pain has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
                            I must not feel pain. Pain is the mind-killer. Pain is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my pain. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the pain has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
                            This is exactly what you gotta do in a marathon.

A Saucy Wench

long book.

Oh Mighty Wing

It makes me want to go run a lot.
                                funny - me too!