Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

HTFU (Read 609 times)

The Thunder

Candice, that's what time it is for us. It's time to HTFU. I'm in, are you?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Totally in.

Oh Mighty Wing

damn you two!!! you guys are my hero's!

The Thunder

damn you two!!! you guys are my hero's!
          You had made it 24 days in a row! Damn girl, you keep doing your thing! See, you are already HTFUing too! Seriously good work. Keep it consistant, and keep it rolling!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

By the way Thunder. I'm beating you so far Tongue

A Saucy Wench

I took 2 kids under 5 to a pumpkin carving costume party that lasted an hour past their bed time. THAT is HTFU. Running is easy.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Having kids was your fault Wink

By the way Thunder. I'm beating you so far Tongue
                  You're only ahead of me by 2.2 miles...and I'm not even a superhero. Big grin
                    You're only ahead of me by 2.2 miles...and I'm not even a superhero. Big grin
                    Seeing as how you only run 3 days a week, you're not gonna catch up with me. Not this week.

A Saucy Wench

Having kids was your fault Wink
                      Jeez now you sound like my mom. That's what she told me when I was barfing my guts up with morning sickness. Nice huh. Well, it could be worse. At least she never gave me the advice your mom gave you. Shocked

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Seeing as how you only run 3 days a week, you're not gonna catch up with me. Not this week.
                        I really hate to admit it, but you're right. Tongue Although I've been known to run 4 or even 5 days in one week, but I won't be able to run much more this week. Sad

Why is it sideways?

Pussies.

Lazy idiot

I really hate to admit it, but you're right. Tongue Although I've been known to run 4 or even 5 days in one week, but I won't be able to run much more this week. Sad
                            I used to think this was true (for me). Looking forward to meeting you in a few weeks, Tony. Big grin

Tick tock

Pussies.
                              I don't know what YOU'RE talking about, I'm ahead of you for the week (at this snapshot in time). MTA: Your 87.2 miles last week is last week's news. Big grin

Why is it sideways?

Nice work, Tony. You too Drew. You guys are turning up the snark dial pretty quick. Let's hope the running can keep up.