Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

HTFU (Read 609 times)

Why is it sideways?

Tanya, Are you running the 10-miler this weekend?
      I.
      I like this post. Is it a nod to the rampant self-glorification of this thread? No, I'm not running the 10-miler. I need to do a 20-mile long run Saturday... even though the benefit of it is a myth.

Why is it sideways?

I like this post. Is it a nod to the rampant self-glorification of this thread? No, I'm not running the 10-miler. I need to do a 20-mile long run Saturday... even though the benefit of it is a myth.
        That and a correction to your grammar meant to draw attention to the intelligence of I. Sweet. Some of the very best training I've done has been consistently proven to be counter-productive.

The Thunder

Pipe down, children. I have more monthly miles than either one of you.
          How many 3:07:21 marathons do you have? (Jeff, stay out of this!)

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

How many 3:07:21 marathons do you have? (Jeff, stay out of this!)
            BUUUURN. Sweet. I knew you'd get an ego from that.

That's the little dirty secret of elitist prick-ism. To the uninitiated it sounds like we're being a bunch of snobby bastards. But once you understand, you realize that we tell ourselves the same shit that we're telling other people: you don't run hard enough, you don't run long enough, you're not tough enough. So, it's a form of encouragement, a sign of respect--treating the other as we treat ourselves. Snark = Encouragement.
              Exactly. And it's fun, too.

I have more miles then you do this month. So I'm beating you. Tongue
                Who cares about the past? I only care about the future Wink

Tanya...if you wanna wait until Sunday, you can join me for my pointless 20 miler Big grin

Why is it sideways?

Tanya's age-graded equivalent would give her a 2:58:44.
                      Dayum!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Tanya is the shit though. When I run 30,000 miles i'll start a blog in her honor.

I love that calculator and you.

Why is it sideways?

I love that calculator and you.
                            Keeping the numbers straight is a big job around here.

The Thunder

What did I tell you about staying out of this?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…