Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

HTFU (Read 609 times)

Exactly. And I'm sure that moment was worse than any of the actual punishments.
    In one of my most memorable "prepunishment" talks, my Dad said, "Tony, this is NOT going to hurt me more than it does you..." I didn't hear anything else he said afterwards. I'm pretty sure he was telling the truth about that one.
      People with big egos would be better described as people with shallow egos. Their egos aren't imaginative enough or flexible enough to adapt to a variety of situations, so the show actually appears as a show to everyone but the person who is putting on the show.
      We had this conversation on our run the other day...didn't we? Wink

"Tony, this is NOT going to hurt me more than it does you..."
        This one's going into the vault for future use. It might weird my kids out if I call them Tony, though.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Why is it sideways?

We had this conversation on our run the other day...didn't we? Wink
          I just repeat them. Mostly to myself. But sometimes there are other people present.
            I just repeat them. Mostly to myself. But sometimes there are other people present.
            So are you saying that your interpretations of answers do not lead developmentally to the enhancement of experience, but to a sort of unending and repetitious questioning? Big grin MTA: The big smilie means I plagiarized Jeff - if that's not obvious. Big grin

Why is it sideways?

So are you saying that your interpretations of answers do not lead developmentally to the enhancement of experience, but to a sort of unending and repetitious questioning? Big grin
              That's what the little voices tell me.

Lazy idiot

Little Voices, Big Words: The Jeff the Hippie Story Modified for the appearance of internet safety.

Tick tock

Why is it sideways?

Little Voices, Big Words: The Jeff the Hippie Story Modified for the appearance of internet safety.
                  It's a tragi-comedy, a tear-jerking uplifting story about a guy who just wants to run and post weird crap on the internet.
                    It's a tragi-comedy, a tear-jerking uplifting story about a guy who just wants to run and post weird crap on the internet.
                    hahaha

Oh Mighty Wing

i'm excited when can I buy my copy???

The Thunder

Candice, I was thinking about some trails at PWP tomorrow morning before the state XC meet...you want to join me?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Candice, I was thinking about some trails at PWP tomorrow morning before the state XC meet...you want to join me?
                          What time??

The Thunder

What time??
                            How far would you like to run? I'm not sure what my legs will feel like, but I am thinking 8-12ish.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Well I have Steves "big spin" class at 7:30 tomorrow. Undecided I wanted to get a long run in on Sunday though. Could you do Sunday instead? Or maybe later in the day tomorrow afternoon?? Actually...I get out of his class around 9:30 I think soo...anytime after that.

Why is it sideways?

If y'all do a long run on Sunday I'd join you.