Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

HTFU (Read 609 times)

The Thunder

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

Sweet. Now don't get greedy. Consistency. Relentless consistency.
      Right, no greed... Is it greedy to want to go run 6-8 miles on Sunday? Or is it stupid? (know i will walk if I have to) I just have an oppurtunity to run with friends and that might be nice. they are running 10 - i'm not that stupid!

The Thunder

Sorry Candie, maybe you tried to HTFU too much?

Oh Mighty Wing

I need to learn to HTFU and to be a greedy mofo!
            Sorry Candie, maybe you tried to HTFU too much?
            Maybe.

Oh Mighty Wing

Maybe.
              I donno - if you HTFU'd too much you would have continued up that hill the other day... So I think you HTFU'd just right... unfortunately your legs weren't too keen on the evil plan!
                By the by, good luck at the race tomorrow, Jeff! My predicition is 57:18.
                Damn! I wasn't too far off with this. I'm like prophetic or something. (Plagiarism is cool!). Those are great pics on Elly's site. Everyone except you and Jamie looks like they're dressed for a march through Siberia.

I donno - if you HTFU'd too much you would have continued up that hill the other day... So I think you HTFU'd just right... unfortunately your legs weren't too keen on the evil plan!
                  I would have continued up the hill if my right leg would have let me bear weight. It would not. I'm not just saying i'm not able to run....I'm really not able to run. Like I can't actually run. I'm not just being a baby and not running because it hurts.

Oh Mighty Wing

I would have continued up the hill if my right leg would have let me bear weight. It would not. I'm not just saying i'm not able to run....I'm really not able to run. Like I can't actually run. I'm not just being a baby and not running because it hurts.
                    oh i know that must be what's going on because you are far from a baby. So I figured you must literally not be able to run! I was just trying to make you feel better by saying you are tough and not stupid.

Why is it sideways?

Damn! I wasn't too far off with this. I'm like prophetic or something. (Plagiarism is cool!). Those are great pics on Elly's site. Everyone except you and Jamie looks like they're dressed for a march through Siberia.
                      It was perfect running weather. Here are some of the pics: Who's the only runner off the ground? At the top of the hill, mile 9.5: Jamie at the same spot, HingTFU: pRED, with monkey shirt (I think he PR'ed):

Oh Mighty Wing

Jeff I hope to one day experience the euphoria you feel while running... or at least be able to make it look that way while running...

Why is it sideways?

Jeff I hope to one day experience the euphoria you feel while running... or at least be able to make it look that way while running...
                          If it wasn't fun, I'd be doing something else. MTA: Winning helps...

The Thunder

Jamie looks like he had to really dig down. Very nice. It's always good to see someone who looks homeless kick ass in a race.

If it wasn't fun, I'd be doing something else. MTA: Winning helps...
                              But Jeff - you make it LOOK like you're enjoying it. Look at all the other people around you at the start. You're the only one who actually looks happy to be there. A passion for the thing you're good at - that's good stuff.

The Thunder

But Jeff - you make it LOOK like you're enjoying it. Look at all the other people around you at the start. You're the only one who actually looks happy to be there. A passion for the thing you're good at - that's good stuff.
                                Jeff also wasn't "Racing" at quite the same effort level of Jamie and many of the others. I think JD was throwing it all out there, while Jeff was using a 'surgical' attack to achieve his victory.