Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

FAIL. (Read 291 times)

Anybody can be tough, and lots of people are smart. But tough and smart: the rarest.
    I'm just angry that my body won't do what I want it to do. That makes me feel weak and stupid. Congrats on the race this morning, guess you paced JD well Big grin

Why is it sideways?

guess you paced JD well Big grin
      If by "well" you mean "dropped him like a wet bar of soap over the last two miles," then yeah I think I did a great job...

Oh Mighty Wing

Candice - do you have something you can roll lightly over the muscles?? I know your legs hurt but here is my rolling story... so on the inside of my calves was this pain that I shit you not hurt to press lightly on. Hurt for the longest time, then i took that break then when i started again I went and bought a stick and started to roll it on that muscle. At first it almost made me cry. But then after a couple days (like a week) it stopped hurting. So maybe rolling it will help???? If it's you doing it then you can control how hard to press...
          Rolling will not help. Shaving my legs hurt. Applying any type of pressure is apparently not good. From what I read, apparently my calves are bleeding....there are broken blood vesells that I can see.

Sorry to hear about this Candice...Injuries suck. Everyone's given you a lot of advice, but I recommend some serious self-pity and Jack Daniels if worse comes to worse. It's worked for me in the past.

I'm currently using self pity and candy corn....but I figure it's almost 5 oclock so Jack is next.

I hate this. I hate it. I can't walk.

I hate this. I hate it. I can't walk.
                  AKKKK! Sounds like you need to visit the doctor again Sad

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Yea, he's not in until Tuesday. He's off running a marathon. Who does that?

Oh Mighty Wing

holy crap - they are bleeding??? damn lady - i would say evil plan was a success... just not in the way you hope!! I hope jack and candy corn make it feel better!!
                        Candy corn made me sick. I guess they're bleeding. That's what the article I read said. And it looks like broken blood vessells under my skin. Kinda like spider veins. Which I don't have normally...

Yea, he's not in until Tuesday. He's off running a marathon. Who does that?
                          DAMN! That bites! Trent does Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Oh Mighty Wing

Candy corn made me sick. I guess they're bleeding. That's what the article I read said. And it looks like broken blood vessells under my skin. Kinda like spider veins. Which I don't have normally...
                            maybe you broke a bunch of blood vessels. I know a kid who did that once when they caught a softball.
                              Your article may have said this, but if you tear a muscle, it will bleed underneath the skin and look bruised. I would definitely not stretch since there's the possibility of a tear. Maybe it's something less severe, but you don't want to take a chance of injuring it further by stretching.
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey