Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

run tomorrow afternoon before Yazoo? (Read 277 times)

Lazy idiot

Guess 6am didn't happen. I have a question for you, Trent. I was looking at your log and I see that you have a special marathon category, instead of just marking a marathon as a race. This is interesting to me, since the mileage should make it clear that the race was a marathon. Why the special marathon category? Can you explain this decision? Evil grin
    Heh... I noticed this as well.

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

Guess 6am didn't happen. I have a question for you, Trent. I was looking at your log and I see that you have a special marathon category, instead of just marking a marathon as a race. This is interesting to me, since the mileage should make it clear that the race was a marathon. Why the special marathon category? Can you explain this decision? Evil grin
      I wondered the same thing.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Guess 6am didn't happen
        One day, you too will have kids. Sheesh.
        I have a question for you, Trent. I was looking at your log and I see that you have a special marathon category, instead of just marking a marathon as a race. This is interesting to me, since the mileage should make it clear that the race was a marathon. Why the special marathon category? Can you explain this decision?
        What is wrong with being explicit? What if you do not race your marathons, are they still races? How is this: my marathon PRs are all from before I logged at RA and I don't want the more recent ones to show up on my PR list.

Why is it sideways?

Evil grin Just messing with ya buddy. You still on for 3 today?
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Evil grin Just messing with ya buddy. You still on for 3 today?
            I have a conference call at 2. If I can get done and changed, I will see you at 3. Feel free to wait a minute. What is the route?
              What's it like to run. I forgot?

Why is it sideways?

I have a conference call at 2. If I can get done and changed, I will see you at 3. Feel free to wait a minute. What is the route?
                Route not yet decided. Vandy loop plus? We will wait for you until 3:15. Candice, running is fun. How's the toe?
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

My six mile 'round Vandy loop?

Why is it sideways?

My six mile 'round Vandy loop?
                    that'd be perfect.