Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Once a Runner (Read 458 times)

You crazy kids and your quest for 2000 miles. It's sweet.

The Thunder

Old lady. Wink

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

A Saucy Wench

thanks grandma!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Oh Mighty Wing

she says from the other side of the finish line.

A Saucy Wench

slowest hat trick in history.

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Oh Mighty Wing

slowest hat trick in history.
              but at least we had no random thoughts pop up to mess it up! PS All this monkey craze is making me wish I lived down there so I could at least come and hang out... heck I'd probably still run if I lived closer and just DNF if I had to - I feel that's better than a DNS

A Saucy Wench

PREDICTION...PAIN!!!!
                how's it working out for you Thunder?

The Thunder

how's it working out for you Thunder?
                  Well I was going to try and spare Candice the embarassment on all her big talk and little action....but since you asked. Wait...what the F..... Candice C. 1924.6 Mi 11d 6hr Thunder 1917.9 Mi 9d 4hr Damn you! Damn you!!!!!

A Saucy Wench

Big grin

Well I was going to try and spare Candice the embarassment on all her big talk and little action....but since you asked. Wait...what the F..... Candice C. 1924.6 Mi 11d 6hr Thunder 1917.9 Mi 9d 4hr Damn you! Damn you!!!!!
                      I bet y'all can't do a 100 mile week before the Monkey. Big grin (I COULD if I WANTED to...but I just don't want to.)

The Thunder

Big grin
                        I forgot about those damn days that drop off the bottom....this may be tougher than I thought! Well...hmmmmm

The Thunder

I bet y'all can't do a 100 mile week before the Monkey. Big grin (I COULD if I WANTED to...but I just don't want to.)
                          I bet I'll do a 100 mile week before you do Tony! Big grin

A Saucy Wench

I forgot about those damn days that drop off the bottom....this may be tougher than I thought! Well...hmmmmm
                            heh heh I was wondering how long it would take you to figure that out. I saw the mileage you were doing last november and realized, nope, you cant catch me. I was just coming back from injury and running <20/wk you could possibly catch candice, but its going to take pain k="" you="" could="" possibly="" catch="" candice,="" but="" its="" going="" to="" take=""></20/wk you could possibly catch candice, but its going to take pain>

I bet I'll do a 100 mile week before you do Tony! Big grin
                              Maybe so...maybe not. It may just happen when you least expect it then BAM!!! Big grin

The Thunder

heh heh I was wondering how long it would take you to figure that out. I saw the mileage you were doing last november and realized, nope, you cant catch me. I was just coming back from injury and running <20 k="" you="" could="" possibly="" catch="" candice,="" but="" its="" going="" to="" take=""></20>
                                Yeah...well pain is my friend and I will not only catch Candice in the 365...I will most likely catch her for the year too. I am on my way...gaining ground day by day.