Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Vacation Report (Read 328 times)

Lemon/Lime Gatorade made from powder is sugar-based, not HFCS-based. Where did you get strep tested?
    walk in clinic

Lemon/Lime Gatorade made from powder is sugar-based, not HFCS-based.
      The kind I drank said "High Fructose Corn Syrup" in the ingredients.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The kind I drank said "High Fructose Corn Syrup" in the ingredients.
        Get a different one.
        walk in clinic
        Which one?
          I dont feel like driving to the store.

Welcome home!! Sorry about the crap weather and the bum leg!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

So Marcus....where all did you go?

The Greatest of All Time

So Marcus....where all did you go?
                Grand Cayman Roatan (Island off of Honduras) Belize Cozumel Anyone that tells you a large cruise ship cannot be felt moving in water is full of shit. Just sayin'
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                  Oh yea...on my last cruise the water was so freaking rough the bathroom door slammed against the wall constantly throughout the night. I got used to walking sideways too. I found though that the drunker you were, the straighter you walked. It somehow evened things out.

The Greatest of All Time

Oh yea...on my last cruise the water was so freaking rough the bathroom door slammed against the wall constantly throughout the night. I got used to walking sideways too. I found though that the drunker you were, the straighter you walked. It somehow evened things out.
                    Try running on a treadmill when that damn thing is rocking. Bad idea. Very bad idea. There was one night in particular the sea was very rough and I was miserable. It felt like I was in a very small airplane flying through bad turbulence. I wanted to be anywhere but on that ship that night.

Try running on a treadmill when that damn thing is rocking. Bad idea. Very bad idea. .
                      I did Wink

Why is it sideways?

Welcome back, Marcus.

A Saucy Wench

The most important question: did you run around the deck wearing a garmin while the boat was moving? That'd give a cool over-the-water spiral pattern!
                          For some reason I was thinking about this today and I was wondering if it would make interesting intervals. Try to keep your half laps pace "even" against the speed of the ship.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

The Greatest of All Time

For some reason I was thinking about this today and I was wondering if it would make interesting intervals. Try to keep your half laps pace "even" against the speed of the ship.
                            You really need to find something better to do with your spare time. Jeez. Wink

A Saucy Wench

You really need to find something better to do with your spare time. Jeez. Wink
                              Hey I was running while thinking this. I suppose I could be writing a novel while running but I am not fictionally skilled

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7