Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

big cat (Read 398 times)

The Thunder

You can take the girl out of McMinnville, but you can never take the McMinnville out of the girl. Or something like that.
    Hey, if you find someone that wants your cat....ask them if they want mine too!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Hey, if you find someone that wants your cat....ask them if they want mine too!
      You have a cat? I never noticed.

Why is it sideways?

You can take the girl out of McMinnville, but you can never take the McMinnville out of the girl.
        It's gonna be McMinnesota when Candice gets to town!
          It's gonna be McMinnesota when Candice gets to town!
          Yea, Deanna said that I've already started saying "Coffee" weird.

Why is it sideways?

Cawfee.

Hoodoo Guru

House and I both saw a grey animal during last fall's FMM. He saw it before the race and I saw it during the race. More doglike than catlike. I doubt if I was hallucinating, though I'm not sure about House. Anyway, glad whatever you saw didn't jump you. Claw marks on your back are always difficult to explain.

The tangents are moot.

Candice - Next time you see something like that, try to make yourself as large as possible, wave your arms and run toward it really fast. That's what I do when I meet up with scary looking strangers on my night runs in Manchester. I haven't been attacked yet. Big grin