Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Post Post race Monkey Dinner for people in Nashville (Read 378 times)

S&M Collector

My black eye this morning says something happened. Black eye
    Come across any cool medals lately?
    Marathonjunkie

Ice Cream Man

My black eye this morning says something happened. Black eye
      Next time you insult me, I will dot the other eye and then run like a little girl then too. It's a good thing I can run a little faster than you otherwise I might not have gotten away with that sucker punch. Catch up old man.
      Some guys will do anything for Ice Cream.

Oh Mighty Wing

Holy crap that must have been quite a night to get you lurkers out. (I can't see what i'm assuming is a picture)
          Shan, you missed nothing. It was totally lame and the fun didn't even compare to the fun we had over the weekend. This was mostly because a particular arrogant bastard with boring stories about how he sends all the girls running for the hills, or something, was in attendance. Usually House and Thunder are fun guys. Can't speak for Dallas. I'm sure he's fun too.

The Thunder

Shan, you missed nothing. It was totally lame and the fun didn't even compare to the fun we had over the weekend. This was mostly because a particular arrogant bastard with boring stories about how he sends all the girls running for the hills, or something, was in attendance. Usually House and Thunder are fun guys. Can't speak for Dallas. I'm sure he's fun too.
            You know the Ho down is going to be awesome!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The Greatest of All Time

You know the Ho down is going to be awesome!
              Did you just call Candice a Ho?
              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                Did you just call Candice a Ho?
                No, but he did last night.

Oh Mighty Wing

hahaha so you're a mean ho???

The Greatest of All Time

And yet he is apparently still alive. You must have been tired or something.
                    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                      And yet he is apparently still alive. You must have been tired or something.
                      He's Swamp Mom. He can get away with saying something like that. But only once.

The Thunder

Ahhh you know I was just playin'! Swamp mom would never say something like that and mean it!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Ahhh you know I was just playin'! Swamp mom would never say something like that and mean it!
                          I know Wink

Marathonjunkie

Ice Cream Man

Nice. It feels good to be recognized for my talents. I think I will go have a plaque made for myself. And Candice, you were a blast too. Thanks for coming to such a lame dinner and texting your BFF who was sitting right next to you the whole time. I am surprised you heard any of the stories since your face was plastered in your phone the whole time. No wonder you didn't eat your salad. Well, at least I think that is why you didn't eat. I bet you are real hoot at parties. I mean as long as there is the availability to do keg stands and throw up.
                            Some guys will do anything for Ice Cream.