Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Yo Tweek (Read 430 times)

The Greatest of All Time

No, Im gonna try the whole drink in moderation thing...get a little buzzed, and be done with it.
    I, myself, have never been able to manage that plan. There is always one drink between happily buzzed and completely shit faced. I have yet been able to spot that drink before consuming it. Good luck to you.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
    mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

I, myself, have never been able to manage that plan. There is always one drink between happily buzzed and completely shit faced. I have yet been able to spot that drink before consuming it. Good luck to you.
      WHen you get to the point where you think you can safely have one more drink without getting shit-faced, you've already had one too many.

The Greatest of All Time

WHen you get to the point where you think you can safely have one more drink without getting shit-faced, you've already had one too many.
        Finally someone sorted that out for me. Thank you!
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Oh Mighty Wing

Marcus I just looked at your sig. line...
          holy crap I have this disease!! Who knew?? MTA: that's how you'll recognize me! I'll be the one eating my face off and avoiding the salad!

Why is it sideways?

Just to prove that I am a nice guy, I have refrained from posting a snarky comment.

Oh Mighty Wing

Just to prove that I am a nice guy, I have refrained from posting a snarky comment.
              now that's no fun!! snark away Snarky McSnarkerson. I can handle it I know inside your just a big ole luvable hippy!

Why is it sideways?

I am beginning to believe that Shan is the absolute queen of snark.

Oh Mighty Wing

I am beginning to believe that Shan is the absolute queen of snark.
                  woah woah killer wait till you meet me to start putting me up on that pedestal I'm afraid of heights and it looks like too small of a base to hold me.