-----------------------------

One day out of seven ain't bad.
      I had class on Monday and Wednesday too Roll eyes

JakeKnight

I had class on Monday and Wednesday too Roll eyes
        So you have some class 3 days out of 7?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

Okay... Current PR's: Tanya 21:41 JK 21:01 Me 21:54 Trent 22:05 I will run a 21:30 sometime this year. Next year I will run a sub 21. Trent used to say I could run sub 20. He has since gotten to know me and my failure to deliver.

S&M Collector

What? I thought you were in.
            tech shirt = tempting, but it's nagga, nagga. naggona happen anyway. I'll be sure to send a mental hug your way. Wink
            Come across any cool medals lately?
              JK 21:01 .
              Ain't current enough.

Its two different classes....and not always. My schedule changes a lot because it's not set up like normal school. Some classes are 5 weeks long, some are 2 weeks long, some are a weekend long....etc. The one i'm taking on Saturday is literally all day Saturday. 9-5:30. Then i'm going to the Titans game. Not that that's relevant. That particular Saturday class I have for the next 4 Saturdays in a row Dead

Ain't current enough.
                  Fair enough. I hate 5ks. I think it was jhorner that said he was a wuss last Saturday. That's totally me in a 5k. I go all out and then damnitt, I don't wanna hurt anymore. What's Casa's 5k PR? I forgot...he used to bitch about it a lot though. MTA: Casa- 20:23. Not shabby. Also not current enough.

Its two different classes....and not always. My schedule changes a lot because it's not set up like normal school. Some classes are 5 weeks long, some are 2 weeks long, some are a weekend long....etc. The one i'm taking on Saturday is literally all day Saturday. 9-5:30. Then i'm going to the Titans game. Not that that's relevant. That particular Saturday class I have for the next 4 Saturdays in a row Dead
                    Blush

Blush
                      Why does this embarrass you? MTA: Damnitt....i'm an idiot.

Shut up.

S&M Collector

Fair enough. I hate 5ks. I think it was jhorner that said he was a wuss last Saturday. That's totally me in a 5k. I go all out and then damnitt, I don't wanna hurt anymore. What's Casa's 5k PR? I forgot...he used to bitch about it a lot though. MTA: Casa- 20:23. Not shabby. Also not current enough.
                          Yes. I agree with you. I'd rather hurt for the last 6 miles of a marathon than for the last 6 minutes of a 5K. I was suffering from tear loss from crying about 'em! So, after my July 4 5K meltdown, I swore them off until I'm ready and able to run one the way I want to.
                          Come across any cool medals lately?
                            , I swore them off until I'm ready and able to run one the way I want to.
                            I totally agree. But then, I have never felt like I've ever run a 5k the way I want to. Never. I always feel out of control and like I'm dying bit by bit over the course. I don't feel that way about any other distance. 5ks are wacked, but there's something tantalizing about them....Maybe because they're over so soon?

Yes. I agree with you. I'd rather hurt for the last 6 miles of a marathon than for the last 6 minutes of a 5K.
                              Precisely. 5k pain is like getting stabbed with a knife over and over. A marathon is like slowly dying from a somewhat painful long term illness.

The Thunder

Okay... Current PR's: Tanya 21:41 JK 21:01 Me 21:54 Trent 22:05 I will run a 21:30 sometime this year. Next year I will run a sub 21. Trent used to say I could run sub 20. He has since gotten to know me and my failure to deliver.
                                Results for those running this race will be as follows: JK - 20:48 Trent - 21:29 Candice - 21:42 Nice race JK. You too Trent. Candice, you shouldn't have gotten so carried away with that first mile. Maybe you'll learn next time. Wink Of course, if I wasn't out of the country, i'd put down a 18:02. And be pissed that I didn't have the balls to break 18.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…