Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

So what now? (Read 278 times)

The Thunder

The mini swamp was invaded this past weekend. We met strange people, and welcomed them into our little pretend...not so pretend world. Where do we go from here? Can I still be an ass to DrewEOB...he was pretty cool. This sucks. Now when I make fun of someone, I can put a real face to the little name on the computer. So what now? I guess next, Dallas and I need to get these damn tatoos...and then go boozin afterwards. Who's down for a fun after work tatoo/drink fest!? MTA:Tear them out hippie, tear them out!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

I know, right? They're real. All of them. Weird, huh? MTA: Oh and i'll go and watch you guys get tattooed and then drink.

Can I still be an ass to DrewEOB...he was pretty cool. This sucks. Now when I make fun of someone, I can put a real face to the little name on the computer. So what now?
        Of course you can still be an ass. You and I have been much ruder to one another on these boards since we actually met, dorkwad.

That's totally true. Damn. Remember when I used to be really mean to House? Those were the good ol' days. I think I can be a lot meaner now, actually...to the ones I got to know well anyway. You guys didn't eat lunch and dinner with these people every day since Friday like I did. We're like, tight and stuff.

Oh Mighty Wing

what the hell are you people talking about... you better just keep on being the same damn way! Like next time I get a "great" idea I expect you all to tell me I'm an idiot even if you now know that I am a total bad ass and make being an idiot look good. Big grin
              Like next time I get a "great" idea I expect you all to tell me I'm an idiot even if you now know that I am a total bad ass and make being an idiot look good. Big grin
              I love you Shan. How's that jar of Nutella treatin ya? Wink

Lazy idiot

Can I still be an ass to DrewEOB...he was pretty cool.
                Dude... Like the others have said... bring it on.

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

Drew - I didn't get to harass you at all... you didn't harass me either - what the hell went wrong there??

Lazy idiot

Drew - I didn't get to harass you at all... you didn't harass me either - what the hell went wrong there??
                    Was I supposed to? I'm much quieter without a keyboard in hand. Wink Great job, yesterday. I was glad to not be the only idiot out there. Wink

Tick tock

The Thunder

Of course you can still be an ass. You and I have been much ruder to one another on these boards since we actually met, dorkwad.
                      Yeah, but that's because I found out you weren't nearly as cool in real life. Drew is cool

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Lazy idiot

Yeah, but that's because I found out you weren't nearly as cool in real life. Drew is cool
                        I call bullshit. (Am I allowed to be an ass to myself?)

Tick tock

A Saucy Wench

Fine, I'll just be everybody's whipping boy now. Angry

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I don't think anyone asked you.

Case in point, blowhole.

Oh Mighty Wing

your too nice and cute for that!