Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

hello. (Read 18 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

hello.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

HI WAFFS!!!

How's it hanging?

"run" "2" "eat"

jauntily.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Hello!  The forum is back to life!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

"run" "2" "eat"

"the reports of my liveliness are greatly exaggerated." ~~nashville forum

Speaking of exaggerations, will we see you at the Monkey?

"run" "2" "eat"

not if i see you first.

I'll consider wearing a disguise then.

"run" "2" "eat"

that statement implies a desire to see me.

Perhaps it implies the desire to be a scary clown.

"run" "2" "eat"

the inclusion of "then" at the end of your previous sentence indicates causality. admit it -- you heart me.

Perhaps I was offended by your rebuff, would enjoy startling you, and heart you nary.

"run" "2" "eat"

the picture of you being offended by any rebuff is impossible to draw.

VERY offended.

"run" "2" "eat"

miss tonay, i doubts that... but i hearts you mightily, even through the fog of your sweet lies.