Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tom King (Read 616 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What is the plan for AFTER the race? Spaniel is gonna be in town, Schneidr too. We gotta show them a good time.

The Thunder

Are we talking RIGHT after the race? Or like later on that day?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Late morning methinks.

The Thunder

Late morning methinks.
          I'm not going to want to drive up to Nashville early, then drive home to the Boro...only to come back up to Nashville late morning. No dice my man. I might be up for something that night or late afternoon. Yazoo?

Don't worry. I'll show Schneidr a good time. Wink We're probably headed up to my Moms after the race, but plan to be back in Nashville that night. We talked about going out for some drinks- who's in?

The Thunder

Don't worry. I'll show Schneidr a good time. Wink We're probably headed up to my Moms after the race, but plan to be back in Nashville that night. We talked about going out for some drinks- who's in?
              Liz and I might be in...we have some friends that will be doing the race and staying with us. Thunder and Lightning will be in the same place!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

By late morning, I meant after the race. Not right after the race, but perhaps ~45 minutes or so later. I am not gonna finish and then get right in my car. Are you? Spaniel will be leaving town after lunch.

The Thunder

By late morning, I meant after the race. Not right after the race, but perhaps ~45 minutes or so later. I am not gonna finish and then get right in my car. Are you? Spaniel will be leaving town after lunch.
                  Dude....you think we're all going to wait around for you to finish? For real though, what sort of time are you shooting for?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why is it sideways?

1:38.
                    Yeah baby. Get some rest this week ya idiot.
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yeah baby. Don't let your kids get you sick this week ya idiot.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What is your goal? 1:37:06?
                          Ha. I don't think I see a PR for me on Saturday. Maybe, but it would be incongruous with my recent times. That's right. I said "incongruous."

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

On what do you base the 1:37?