Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tom King (Read 616 times)

Why is it sideways?

Too much thinking. You two oughta run together.
      On what do you base the 1:37?
      Your Judicata 10k this year was within 10 seconds of mine last year, and I ran a 1:37 two weeks after Judicata. And, as we all know, running and racing has everything to do with mathematical equations and charts and graphs. Actually, I credit my time last year with the "who cares?" attitude I went into it with because of the thunderstorm. I just ran.

We might be up for lunch or something after the race. I'll talk to Smoopie.

The King of Beasts

I have to go to work after the race, but I can do something after 6ish.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

I have to go to work after the race, but I can do something after 6ish.
            Sounds like you're gonna come drink with us then.

The King of Beasts

Sounds like you're gonna come drink with us then.
              That is how it would seem.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

What is the plan for AFTER the race? Spaniel is gonna be in town, Schneidr too. We gotta show them a good time.
                We're coming to lunch. Soo...where we going? Is Spaniel the guy that won Louisville?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Noshville, 11amish? That is Spaniel.

Why is it sideways?

Noshville, 11amish?
                    Sounds good to me.

The Thunder

Noshville, 11amish? That is Spaniel.
                      +4

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

I was hoping you'd say Noshville Big grin

Noshville, 11amish? .
                          What if you all win hardware or cashola? I doubt the awards will even start until 11:00. I may make Noshville too. But in the chance that I win another cup that I'll never use, I may wait around for that.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What if you all win hardware or cashola?
                            I won't.

The Thunder

I won't.
                              Jeff will most likely win some Striders $

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

Jeff will most likely win some Striders $
                                Good point. Depends on whether Snellen (who I hear will be running) is a Striders member. And whether or not Towse and Vilt (who are striders members, and who are running) finish the race. Anyways, I'd likely know pretty soon after the finish.