Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tom King (Read 616 times)

The Thunder

Good point. Depends on whether Snellen (who I hear will be running) is a Striders member. And whether or not Towse and Vilt (who are striders members, and who are running) finish the race. Anyways, I'd likely know pretty soon after the finish.
    Why woudln't they finish the race?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

Why woudln't they finish the race?
      Shit happens.

Oh Mighty Wing

Shit happens.
        they can't be very serious if they let that stop them! Tongue

Why is it sideways?

All I am trying to do is explain the scenarios in which I would get some money. I'm not saying that it is likely that anyone would drop out.

Was it all a dream?

You Nashvillians and your support of home grown talent... must be nice Wink Who's Snellen?

Why is it sideways?

You Nashvillians and your support of home grown talent... must be nice Wink Who's Snellen?
              Ryan Snellen. Recent Belmont College grad. 14:00 type of guy. He's probably good for 1:06 or faster.

Was it all a dream?

Ryan Snellen. Recent Belmont College grad. 14:00 type of guy. He's probably good for 1:06 or faster.
                Ah, so not cool enough to go to Vandy or Illinois, huh? Wink Oh well, finishing out of the awards just means an earlier hot shower...

Why is it sideways?

Ah, so not cool enough to go to Vandy or Illinois, huh? Wink Oh well, finishing out of the awards just means an earlier hot shower...
                  Ryan's a nice guy. I think Candice knows him. We'll be with those guys soon enough. Give me a year or two of healthy (and motivated) running.

Oh Mighty Wing

All I am trying to do is explain the scenarios in which I would get some money. I'm not saying that it is likely that anyone would drop out.
                    i was just being silly... you said shit happens... sort of like candicing happens... clearly I was the only one who snickered.

Why is it sideways?

i was just being silly... you said shit happens... sort of like candicing happens... clearly I was the only one who snickered.
                      It's cool. I get like this sometimes. How the recovery going?

Oh Mighty Wing

It's cool. I get like this sometimes. How the recovery going?
                        I feel great!! Big grin Monday/Tuesday my upper quad's were a little sore. Yesterday I felt fine although I didn't run due to scheduling issues and over sleeping, and so far today's I've done 4 miles like nothing every happened! and my shorts left wounds on my back and they have scabbed up and are itchy. haha AND I have a slightly discolored toe for the first time ever - VERY COOL!!!

Why is it sideways?

Ha! That's great, Shan. Incredible that you are recovering so well. Update on Striders $$: Vilt is not running, and Towse is a race-day decision (he's got lower leg issues). Could Thunder finish in the money?

The Thunder

Ha! That's great, Shan. Incredible that you are recovering so well. Update on Striders $$: Vilt is not running, and Towse is a race-day decision (he's got lower leg issues). Could Thunder finish in the money?
                            Shut your mouth....just shut your mouth.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

Thanks! And that would be AWESOME!!!!

Was it all a dream?

Update on Striders $$: Vilt is not running, and Towse is a race-day decision (he's got lower leg issues). Could Thunder finish in the money?
                                Is Vilt injured?