Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Congratulations Tanya! (Read 278 times)

The Thunder

Over the last year you have kicked other Nashvillians asses in distance! TanyaS 2232.4 Mi 14d 1hr Candice C. 1910.3 Mi 11d 1hr Thunder 1863 Mi 7d 22hr JakeKnight 1754.9 Mi 12d 8hr Casa 1721.8 Mi 9d 19hr Trent 1670.3 Mi 10d 23hr Jeff 1147 Mi 5d 11hr Just thought that was interesting. I feel pretty good about my 18 grand. I don't think I've ever ran 2000+ in a year's time. I was surprised to see Casa so low...but I guess he was injured for a while, and where has Trent been? Slacking off, that's where! Oh and Jeff....wow, this just totally shows how long you've been battling the injury bug. Sucks. I hope to see those numbers rocket upwards with good health!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

I'm suprised to see i'm in 2nd place. I thought surely JK was ahead of me. Then again, I don't log stalk often. Congrats Tanya!

Just thought that was interesting. I feel pretty good about my 18 grand. I don't think I've ever ran 2000+ in a year's time. !
        18 Grand Shocked DAMN

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

The Thunder

ooops, 18 hundred!

Oh Mighty Wing

Yeah Tanya!!! Thunder you should be proud of that!!
              Great job Tanya!! Just think how much more you might have ran if you wore a skirt Big grin Clowning around

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Thanks for coming up with that, Thunder. I saw the title of the thread and my first thought was, "Oh no." I figured it was another video or horrible picture or something. Yeah, Pam...If I'd only worn a skirt. And a fuel belt. Who knows what could have been! 8 Ball Mta: WHAT NOW, BITCHES?!

S&M Collector

I was surprised to see Casa so low...but I guess he was injured for a while.....
                  Does it matter than I have not been a member of RA for a year? I think I joined in Dec. or January, and only logged mileage of prior races......before my join date. MTA: my first run was logged on RA on 11/28. a year ago, I was at the height of my stupidity..... All that aside, congratulations Tanya! You are amazing and definitely one of the best runners in Nashville in your division.
                  Come across any cool medals lately?
                    Does it matter than I have not been a member of RA for a year?
                    Um...no it doesn't matter because he's talking about miles ran this year. As in, 2008.

Um...no it doesn't matter because he's talking about miles ran this year. As in, 2008.
                      actually it does hun. He was talking from Sep 07-Sep-08 MTA: Unless you haven't been logging all your runs in this year and will be crossing the 2,000 mile line sometime soon Tongue

Yeah, Pam...If I'd only worn a skirt. And a fuel belt. Who knows what could have been! 8 Ball Mta: WHAT NOW, BITCHES?!
                        Oh maybe 2700-2800 lol What now? 3,000 Big grin

S&M Collector

OK, then his totals are off. This is what yours shows for '08. 1328.7 Mi Tongue Oh, and this: Roll eyes MTA: Oh, and you have run .9 miles more than me this year. Fuck. I knew I should have run today.

The Thunder

Yeah, I was talking about the last 365 days. I knew Casa should be higher, that explains why!

S&M Collector

Yeah. I've basically been on RA for 9 months and was on the shelf for 6 weeks during that time. Thundercunts. Evil grin

The Greatest of All Time

Yeah. I've basically been on RA for 9 months and was on the shelf for 6 weeks during that time. Thundercunts. Evil grin
                                Dude we sound like twins. I came to RA in January or February and I, too, was on the shelf but for 12 weeks. DAMN. I would have hit 2000 last month easily, maybe even in July. Now I don't give two squirts of piss if I hit it or night. I am just glad I can sort of run. How are the DAMN singlets for Monkey coming along?
                                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.