Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Does anyone know... (Read 510 times)

The Greatest of All Time

My email is compromised too. Do you have facebook? He doesn't even know I have facebook.
    No. Just go to gmail and set up a new account or something.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

The Thunder

I think i'm going to be sick. I've been looking at apartments all morning online. Nothing looks good. Well, a couple of Bellevue places do Roll eyes If I live in Bellevue, he'll find me.
      Just drive out there and take a look. Head down to the Old Hickory exit off I 65 and head away from the park. Take a left at Edmonson Pike and there are several apartments right there on that road that are okay. Remember this is temporary, it doesn't have to be your dream place. But there are good place there. The Reserve is okay, Player's Club, Arbor's of Brentwood, and a few others. Good luck.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Dead Sad Yea, that's what i'm going to have to do.

No. Just go to gmail and set up a new account or something.
          Good plan.

JakeKnight

If I live in Bellevue, he'll find me.
            My email is compromised too.
            Uh, do you need more help than an apartment referral? As in, protection? A ride to the police station? For real. If you need help, speak up. Your posts make you sound like Jason Bourne hiding from the CIA. If its that serious, get help.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

The Thunder

Good plan.
              Why don't you just change your password on your current Gmail, so you don't have to do that. Duh. MTA: On your myspace too.

Why don't you just change your password on your current Gmail, so you don't have to do that. Duh. MTA: On your myspace too.
                I think he set my email to his blackberry. Not sure.

Uh, do you need more help than an apartment referral? As in, protection? A ride to the police station? For real. If you need help, speak up. Your posts make you sound like Jason Bourne hiding from the CIA. If its that serious, get help.
                  No. I don't think he'd hurt me.

Oh Mighty Wing

Candice - if you want to come North for a visit you will always have a bed here for you and your dog... Guess that doesn't help you find a place to live in Nashville - but might be nice if you feel the need to get away somewhere cheap! I'd send you virtual hugs but we're not sensitive enough for that - right?

Why is it sideways?

Hey Candice, You might consider moving to the Vanderbilt/Belmont area. There are lots of grad-studenty places/condos, etc. around 12 ave south, Belmont, or the Waverly/Woodlawn area. Good luck. I'll try to make it out to open water on Friday.

The Thunder

I think he set my email to his blackberry. Not sure.
                        If he did, you can change those settings in your gmail account. Go to you gmail, click on settings, then on Forwarding and POP/IMAP, then just click on disable if its inabled for the POP and IMAP. It's pretty easy. Let me know if you have any trouble.

The Thunder

Oh, and if you need a place to crash for a day or two let us know. We've got a spare room that you can use. Just be sure to bring the massage stuff. Big grin

Just read this, and I'm sorry, Candice! As others have said, if you need a place to crash or just get away for a bit, we have an extra room with separate entrance, bathroom. We're in Bellevue, but if he stalks you here, we'd simply kick his ass.

The Greatest of All Time

Oh, and if you need a place to crash for a day or two let us know. We've got a spare room that you can use. Just be sure to bring the massage stuff. Big grin
                              There's a quid pro quo for ya. I like how you think.
                              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Why is it sideways?

if he stalks you here, we'd simply kick his ass.
                                The runner's posse. We got yer back, yo.