Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Swamp Party (Read 386 times)

The Thunder

There was a birthday bash in the swamp this weekend. It was Runlizzie's birthday (along with her twin sister), and lots of party activities took place! There were a few swamp members present. Myself of course, Jeff, Casa, Candice, and some other non-swamp area runners/triathletes. Enjoy! First we had to put Mr. Dog in the house, cause it's time to party! The birthday girls! When Jeff realized he didn't bring the birthday girl a present he decided to give her the only thing a true hippie gives anyone....boogers. Just kidding of course, he kept it for himself. When you come to Thunder's party...you feel like you're on top of the world! Distraction is a must when you dominate at Beer Pong...right.... Beer Pong....live it. Flip cup...this I'm no champion at. Birthday girl with Kevin 'The Irish Missle' Boucher. Okay, seriously...someone cut her off....I've got to be the one to hold her hair if she pukes.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

Good times, thanks Thunder & Lizzie! Where's the THUNDER hat?
        Umm...so apparently I was grossed out by jeff picking his nose? lol Wheres my damn camera? did you bring it today?

The Thunder

Umm...so apparently I was grossed out by jeff picking his nose? lol Wheres my damn camera? did you bring it today?
          I do have it with me. I can give it to you whenever.

I do have it with me. I can give it to you whenever.
            I texted you back. Where do you wanna meet up?

The Thunder

Oh, Jeff...the Thunder hat has got to be one of those things that people hear about...rarely see...and never photograph!

Just for the record, Thunder did NOT hold my hair this weekend Yes It doesn't take much booze to get this bitch crazy Shocked

The Greatest of All Time

I am moving to Nashville.
                  all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                    Just for the record, Thunder did NOT hold my hair this weekend Yes It doesn't take much booze to get this bitch crazy Shocked
                    You were funny. I wish I had been drunk too...I probably would have appreciated beer pong and flip cup a little more.

Why is it sideways?

You were funny. I wish I had been drunk too...I probably would have appreciated beer pong and flip cup a little more.
                      I get beer pong. There's a winner and a loser. Flip cup is weird because there are no losers. Oh yea, 'cept Andrew.
                        I get beer pong. There's a winner and a loser. Flip cup is weird because there are no losers. Oh yea, 'cept Andrew.
                        Yea, I still don't understand Flip cup. But I think I understand that i'm not really supposed to understand.

The Thunder

There are losers in flip cup...for example, all the folks on my team were losers cause I could flip the freaking cup over right! So the other relay team finished before we did. Hence, we lost. It's just that everyone drinks!

Oh Mighty Wing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUNLIZZIE!!!
                              This is the best one, members of the Nashville mini-swamp:

More: Mr. Dog House & Jeff Beer pong. Me & Deanna. Womb Mates Wink