Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Upon registering for the monkey... (Read 386 times)

I immediately googled "How to prevent stress fractures" Casa, any ideas? Did you not drink plenty of milk? Eat enough cheese? Basically I want to do everything you didn't do. It was the monkey that broke your legs...right? I would also like to hear Thunders opinion on doubling the 11.2 again....which now makes no sense to me since he's also registered. Thunder...do you care to explain how you are going to train? Do you plan to double it in training? How will you avoid running it twice during the marathon? Wink Shit. Tweak is back.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You registered for Monkey? How? Criminy.
        You registered for Monkey? How? Criminy.
        I wasn't supposed to tell you what I told you. I'll get attacked.

S&M Collector

I immediately googled "How to prevent stress fractures" Casa, any ideas? Did you not drink plenty of milk? Eat enough cheese? Basically I want to do everything you didn't do. It was the monkey that broke your legs...right? I would also like to hear Thunders opinion on doubling the 11.2 again....which now makes no sense to me since he's also registered. Thunder...do you care to explain how you are going to train? Do you plan to double it in training? How will you avoid running it twice during the marathon? Wink Shit. Tweak is back.
          Tweak never left. It was not the monkey that broke my legs. Hell, I ran my 2nd best marathon time ever two week post-monkey. It was basically the turn of the calendar year that broke my legs. I still blame the 11.2 relay race, which is coincidentally the same day that Micah was born! Scary that I know that.
          Come across any cool medals lately?
            I still blame the 11.2 relay race, which is coincidentally the same day that Micah was born! Scary that I know that.
            I knew that too. I also know that Trent cut Michas thing off of his thing the day of Bongo to Bongo because I remember my legs were sore and he was all "You didn't come to the cut the thing off his thing party" and I was all "But I wasn't invited" and he was all "Well we're not supposed to invite people" I need to do some reading on various religious traditions. Anyway. You didn't answer...milk and cheese?

S&M Collector

Anyway. You didn't answer...milk and cheese?
              I probably wasn't consuming enough, in retrospect. I've incorporated more of it into my diet, but I should probably be taking calcium supplements too. I guess some people suggest tums/rolaids? Trent could maybe provide some insight, but will instead come back with the predictable answers: "you can't train for the monkey." "don't finish last or the monkeys will get you." "the Monkey broke the Junkie." etc. etc.
                Duuuude...i've never heard "The Monkey broke the Junkie" before. That should be on the website....although he did redeem himself.

Oh Mighty Wing

Yeah for Candice!!!

The Thunder

Marathons are supposed to potentially hurt you if you run them right. Training runs aren't. I won't double the 11.2 during training, and doing the monkey could hurt me. That's just part of the fun!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

JakeKnight

Candice is in the Monkey? Thundah is in the Monkey?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                      -----------------------------

S&M Collector

Candice is in the Monkey? Thundah is in the Monkey?
                        Too easy. Way too easy. Keep your damn points.
                        JakeKnight

Nope. For real. I didn't get the memo.

S&M Collector

You new about some new mall being built, but you didn't know the victim list for Monkey III? I don't buy it. Wink
                            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Nope. For real. I didn't get the memo.
                              Dude. You gotta get in the loop. Believe it or not, there's this thing called "television" and this other thing called "newspapers" and its been all over both of them all week. Check the "Westview" - the local Bellevue paper waiting for you for free at your nearest 7-11.
                              JakeKnight

You new about some new mall being built, but you didn't know the victim list for Monkey III? I don't buy it. Wink
                                Yup. I had no idea Candice could make decisions for herself. I thought her coach nixed the idea. I hope it doesn't ruin her chances at the 2012 Olympics.