Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Upon registering for the monkey... (Read 386 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

JK, ever put your life in another man's hands, ask him to put his life in yours? We follow orders, son. We follow orders or people die. It's that simple. Are we clear? Are we clear?

Oh Mighty Wing

ohh no... you just aren't right Trent...
      JakeKnight

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Don't ever question my orders in front of another officer.
            http://www.funny-city.com/1681/ What about him? Can I question you in front of him?
              I had no idea Candice could make decisions for herself. I thought her coach nixed the idea.
              He did. And he doesn't know. But he will know. It's kind of one of those things you can't hide. But yea...basically i'm only worried about Monkey screwing me up because of Boston. If I weren't going to Boston in April I wouldn't be scared....but I am, so i'm scared. So i'm going to take extra care of myself during this Monkey business....by eating extra cheese and drinking extra milk. And being the opposite of Casa.

Oh Mighty Wing

He did. And he doesn't know. But he will know. It's kind of one of those things you can't hide. But yea...basically i'm only worried about Monkey screwing me up because of Boston. If I weren't going to Boston in April I wouldn't be scared....but I am, so i'm scared. So i'm going to take extra care of myself during this Monkey business....by eating extra cheese and drinking extra milk. And being the opposite of Casa.
                you can always run with me. You can tell people you're my pacer to make sure I finish - then it wouldn't feel like you couldn't have ran it faster - you consciously chose to go slow.

S&M Collector

And being the opposite of Casa.
                  So, what you're saying is you're going to cuddle with girls instead of guys? Not sure how that will help your Boston chances, but I like the plan.
                  Come across any cool medals lately?
                  JakeKnight

Well, if it'll make you feel better, I have no plans to run it fast. So no competition. From me at least. Tanya will probably taunt you for months. I can't imagine a slow hilly training run in November is going to impact your April marathon.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                    -----------------------------

So, what you're saying is you're going to cuddle with girls instead of guys? Not sure how that will help your Boston chances, but I like the plan.
                      No. But if I wanted to...there would be absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Well, if it'll make you feel better, I have no plans to run it fast. So no competition. From me at least. Tanya will probably taunt you for months. I can't imagine a slow hilly training run in November is going to impact your April marathon.
                        My plan is to run with you or Tanya. Depending on how I feel. Um. If that's cool.

you can always run with me. You can tell people you're my pacer to make sure I finish - then it wouldn't feel like you couldn't have ran it faster - you consciously chose to go slow.
                          I'll let you know. I'll probably want to get it over with as quick as I can though, (but not as quick as I possibly could)...you know...so I can put the sticker on my car and drink most of the keg before other people get a chance.

Yay! I just read that you're running the Monkey. If it makes you feel any better, I still stand by my belief that running the Monkey in the fall makes you stronger and faster for the spring. I don't see why you'd get injured unless you overdo the hills in training. Last year, I only did every other long run (sometimes every third) in PWP. No double 11.2. Listen to Swamp Mom.

Yay! I just read that you're running the Monkey. If it makes you feel any better, I still stand by my belief that running the Monkey in the fall makes you stronger and faster for the spring. I don't see why you'd get injured unless you overdo the hills in training. Last year, I only did every other long run (sometimes every third) in PWP. No double 11.2. Listen to Swamp Mom.
                              How many times during the week did you run in PWP?

How many times during the week did you run in PWP?
                                Maybe 3 times..occasionally 4. I tended to always do tempo runs there, which I think may have been a mistake. Now I do trade off PWP and the flat route in EWP for tempo runs. Also, some of my easy runs in PWP were/are a lot slower than what I would run on flat routes. For me, doing easy runs at a slower pace there gets me used to the hills without risking injury. I don't think you'll break any bones. My only stress fracture came from too many miles too soon--not hills. MTA: A stress fracture 23 years ago. Not from PWP. That's right. I had a stress fracture when Candice was still in diapers. Laugh it up everyone.