Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

complaint (Read 985 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

The people at the group run consider an hour to be a really good weekend run... I think i'm gonna need to move...

Oh Mighty Wing

umm Complaint of the Day - They have me reported as some other dude on the results... WTF!!!!! this happened last weekend too... but last weekend I caught it before I left - I hope they can fix it for me!!
        Congrats on an awesome race Shan. Dude, you're gonna be fast. Keep training.

Oh Mighty Wing

Congrats on an awesome race Shan. Dude, you're gonna be fast. Keep training.
          thanks I missed this. Complaint of the day - week really - I CAN'T STOP STUFFING MY FACE!!! Please hide the food from me!! I don't even think i'm hungry... I just can't stop... I have hand-to-mouth disease --- I need a cure FAST!

Lazy idiot

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

run more
              I am but I don't think it's helping!!!

Lazy idiot

run less

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

run less
                  hell NO!!! You couldn't pay me to do that... MTA: really I just need to hide my mixed nut/raisin mixture from myself... Blush

Lazy idiot

Guess you're screwed, then. Eat up.

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

Guess you're screwed, then. Eat up.
                      hehe I think i'm just having girl paranoia - don't want to gain weight and all that nonsense.

Lazy idiot

hehe I think i'm just having girl paranoia - don't want to gain weight and all that nonsense.
                        do you weigh yourself every day? My thoughts (based on nothing but my own preferences): put the scale away, run lots/mostly easy/sometimes fast, eat good food when you're hungry till you're full. You're doing great.

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

i do but i'm not sure why. I had to replace EVERY piece of clothing in my wardrobe except for socks. I'm really not concerned. I think i'm just freaking because I've eaten more this week (at least I feel like i have) then I was for the last couple months and I don't want it to lead to weight gain. If that makes sense.

Lazy idiot

i do but i'm not sure why. I had to replace EVERY piece of clothing in my wardrobe except for socks. I'm really not concerned. I think i'm just freaking because I've eaten more this week (at least I feel like i have) then I was for the last couple months and I don't want it to lead to weight gain. If that makes sense.
                            It makes sense, but I think (again, personal feelings, not based on dietary science or psychology) that weighing yourself every day can cause you to focus so much on the trees that you forget you're in a forest. Every piece of clothing in your wardrobe was replaced when? Yesterday? MTA: You're also running more. Kinda makes sense (to me) that you're eating more.

Tick tock

Dude...this happens to me on occasion. And like we talked about, it happened to me yesterday. I'll randomly have a day or two where I just stuff myself, even if i'm not hungry. And sometimes it's not with good food...like I almost devoured a small pizza last night. It makes me gain a couple of lbs, but I only let myself do it for a day usually. Then I return to my normal eating habits, run, and im back to normal. It happens...your body needs more from time to time, I guess?...or needs to relax and not worry about moderation anyway. Don't keep it up for more than a couple of days though or you probably will gain weight.

Lazy idiot

Dude...this happens to me on occasion. And like we talked about, it happened to me yesterday. I'll randomly have a day or two where I just stuff myself, even if i'm not hungry. And sometimes it's not with good food...like I almost devoured a small pizza last night. It makes me gain a couple of lbs, but I only let myself do it for a day usually. Then I return to my normal eating habits, run, and im back to normal. It happens...your body needs more from time to time, I guess?...or needs to relax and not worry about moderation anyway. Don't keep it up for more than a couple of days though or you probably will gain weight.
                                +1

Tick tock