Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

complaint (Read 985 times)

thanks I missed this. Complaint of the day - week really - I CAN'T STOP STUFFING MY FACE!!! Please hide the food from me!! I don't even think i'm hungry... I just can't stop... I have hand-to-mouth disease --- I need a cure FAST!
    This happens to me pretty much on a daily basis. Just go with the flo and RUN MORE (seems to work for me). Oh and I don't weigh myself but once every few weeks.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Why is it sideways?

Think it might just maybe have something to do with all the racing you are doing?
        Think it might just maybe have something to do with all the racing you are doing?
        I told her that yesterday. That definitely makes you hungrier.

Was it all a dream?

Dude...this happens to me on occasion. And like we talked about, it happened to me yesterday. I'll randomly have a day or two where I just stuff myself, even if i'm not hungry. And sometimes it's not with good food...like I almost devoured a small pizza last night.
          This happens to me every day.

Oh Mighty Wing

I don't know because I've never raced so much so close together! haha i'm trying not to worry about it... but C it wasn't 2 days - it's been since sunday!! haha maybe i'm like Schneider - and i'm gonna be like this ALL the time!!! MTA: not that that's a problem cause I LOVE to eat!
              maybe i'm like Schneider
              Nobody is like Schneider. Sure he's a bigger guy, and he burns a lot of calories because of that, and because of all the miles and hard workouts he puts in....but he's gotta have the metabolism of God. Many times I've witnessed him devour thousands of calories per meal, multiple meals in a row, including snacks throughout the day. The boy can eat without putting an ounce of fat on his perfect body...he's truly some sort of machine. Anyway, I'll make a point... you don't want to be a 170 lb dude Shan. So you don't wanna be like Schneider (and you can't be- not everyone is lucky enough to be so perfect *cough*). Quit stuffing your face. Just stop it. It's that simple. MTA: I apologize for any boyfriend worship that may have spewed out just now.

Smile

Amy

Maybe I'm like Schneider!

Meh, $5 is $5...

On different "What can I do?" style bets, I've eaten 50 wings in blazing sauce (supposedly the hot stuff, but kinda weak) at Buffalo Wild Wings and 15 chicken fingers with a basket of fries, Texas toast, and a few beers at McDougal's in the village. The latter netted me a t-shirt, the former still owes me a t-shirt. I'm not a very big guy so I end up walking around with a food baby for the rest of the day. Feel like a champ the next morning, though. Race weight's usually 128-130 (mid 130s/high 130s presently) so you could be a 130 lb guy. Just felt like pointing out a pointless counterpoint that reduces this entire discussion to an even greater absurdity and makes Candice's point even pointier. Either way, conclusion's the same - you don't want to be a dude or that little Japanese guy that eats hot dogs on ESPN 2. He does look freakishly strong though.

Oh Mighty Wing

hahaha you all make me laugh... except for Candice who made me vomit in my mouth...
                        Maybe I'm like Schneider!
                        Well you guys both have that freakish heel deformity thing in common...so there's that. Maybe you're on to something.

Just felt like pointing out a pointless counterpoint that reduces this entire discussion to an even greater absurdity and makes Candice's point even pointier. Either way, conclusion's the same - you don't want to be a dude or that little Japanese guy that eats hot dogs on ESPN 2. He does look freakishly strong though.
                          OMG...that dude is AWESOME! He has like this amazing 8 pack and then he eats 5000 hot dogs and he has a disgusting food baby. The next day his 8 pack is back. Amazing.

Oh Mighty Wing

speaking of food babies - I was asking one of my guy friends if he gets a food belly as he was packing away all kinds of food the other night - and he said no... what the hell!!! who doesn't get a food belly??? I get one just from lunch!
                              Some people don't care enough to notice.

The Thunder

On different "What can I do?" style bets, I've eaten 50 wings in blazing sauce (supposedly the hot stuff, but kinda weak) at Buffalo Wild Wings and 15 chicken fingers with a basket of fries, Texas toast, and a few beers at McDougal's in the village. The latter netted me a t-shirt, the former still owes me a t-shirt. I'm not a very big guy so I end up walking around with a food baby for the rest of the day. Feel like a champ the next morning, though. Race weight's usually 128-130 (mid 130s/high 130s presently) so you could be a 130 lb guy. Just felt like pointing out a pointless counterpoint that reduces this entire discussion to an even greater absurdity and makes Candice's point even pointier. Either way, conclusion's the same - you don't want to be a dude or that little Japanese guy that eats hot dogs on ESPN 2. He does look freakishly strong though.
                                We do need to go out drinking sometime.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…