Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

complaint (Read 985 times)

Meh, $5 is $5...

speaking of food babies - I was asking one of my guy friends if he gets a food belly as he was packing away all kinds of food the other night - and he said no... what the hell!!! who doesn't get a food belly??? I get one just from lunch!
    2 outcomes are possible 1) Your guy friend simply isn't ready for a food baby yet and is using protection. 2) He's had so many food babies in the past, he decided to get snipped.

Meh, $5 is $5...

We do need to go out drinking sometime.
      Sure. Oh, and I'll be at the Striders run this weekend if anyone's planning on doing it.

Oh Mighty Wing

Some people don't care enough to notice.
        how can you not!!! Actually mine seems to be smaller now than it use to be - maybe it's because I don't fill myself to the point of "just roll me to the door".... JT - I think you might be onto something... or maybe he was feeling like he was sitting on Maury Povich waiting for the results of his 4 ex-lovers paternity tests and in a moment of panic thought denial was the way to go.
          Oh, and I'll be at the Striders run this weekend if anyone's planning on doing it.
          I'll be in MN again. Kroger to Kroger is my favorite too, you kids have fun and treat her well. Shan- I don't get a food baby unless I overeat...I thought that's what we were talking about. That's why it makes me feel all shameful and dirty.

Oh Mighty Wing

Shan- I don't get a food baby unless I overeat...I thought that's what we were talking about. That's why it makes me feel all shameful and dirty.
            yeah i'm guessing that's when I get it too... but overeating use to be such a normal part of my life I guess that I didn't notice hahaha Blush
              Kroger to Kroger is my favorite too, you kids have fun and treat her well..
              This week is the horrific CMM replica run. Krogers is in 2 weeks. Tell Schnieder that he can get that deformity pounded out by a 250-lb, 65-year-old black masseuse from Trinidad next time he's in town.

The Thunder

I'll be at the Strider's run. Tanya, at least we'll find out about the new course this weekend!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

This week is the horrific CMM replica run. Krogers is in 2 weeks.
                  Ahhh, yes, but with the impending CMM course changes, nobody yet knows what route the Striders run will take... http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/timrock/vpost?id=3372771 (two posts referring to the CMM course changes and/or this training run route have now been deleted on the other message board)
                    Yeah, I looked at that (now deleted) map yesterday, and it looked like the course was somewhere in Peru.

Lazy idiot

what the hell!!! who doesn't get a food belly???
                      This guy. Never had one.

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

This guy. Never had one.
                        really?? even after stuffing yourself silly at a smorgasboard (sp? I sounded it out!) you've never had to unbotton your pants to let your food belly pop out????

Lazy idiot

really?? even after stuffing yourself silly at a smorgasboard (sp? I sounded it out!) you've never had to unbotton your pants to let your food belly pop out????
                          I don't want to offend Candice and say I have the metabolism of God, but I run pretty hot. Wink (Also, I don't overeat)

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

I don't want to offend Candice and say I have the metabolism of God, but I run pretty hot. Wink (Also, I don't overeat)
                            no no high metabolism and a belly that gets to full are 2 different things... and I think we run hotter! Tongue and there are times in life when overeating is necessary - like at an omish schmorgasboard...mmmm.... drool.... course not that I eat half of what they offer anymore...

Lazy idiot

no no high metabolism and a belly that gets to full are 2 different things... and I think we run hotter! Tongue and there are times in life when overeating is necessary - like at an omish schmorgasboard...mmmm.... drool.... course not that I eat half of what they offer anymore...
                              1) I know metabolism and food babies are two different things, I just wanted to try to offend Candice while saying I didn't want to offend Candice. 2) What the fuck is an omish schmorgasboard?

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

2) What the fuck is an omish schmorgasboard?
                                It's AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS !!!! This specific one is out in Lancaster (high Omish population) and it's like a buffet x4 with a little bit of homecooking thrown in. They have more food than you could ever want to eat - but it all tastes soo good that you want to try. They make alot of Pennsylvania Dutch foods and it is just YUMMY... really it's hard to describe... so come East for a race and we can go!!