Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

complaint (Read 985 times)

Lazy idiot

Do they have a website with a down loadable menu?
    That would be funny. Let me check. Heh... Der Dutchman Dutch Kitchen

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

can you be considered a jerk if I didn't get that you were just being a jerk?? (I think this needs a Hippy ruling)

Why is it sideways?

can you be considered a jerk if I didn't get that you were just being a jerk?? (I think this needs a Hippy ruling)
        I'm just confused.

Oh Mighty Wing

I'm just confused.
          you're so cute when you're confused.

Oh Mighty Wing

Today - I have NOTHING to complain about!!! haha not that any of my complaints are really complaints - they are normallly just musings of stupidity... BUT... I wanted to share this musing of non-stupidity... Last night the professor who was reviewing my grad portfolio emailed me with her submission to the university... I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH I HAVE MY MASTERS!!!!! Now i'm just waiting on the little sheet to hang on my wall!!! SWEET!!! I'm gonna celebrate by racing - WOOOOOHHHOOOOOO!!!! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin
              Well I do... I kept kicking the shit out of my ankle with my other foot on my run this morning and now its all yucky and bloody and stingy.

Oh Mighty Wing

Well I do... I kept kicking the shit out of my ankle with my other foot on my run this morning and now its all yucky and bloody and stingy.
                well why were you doing that???

The Thunder

well why were you doing that???
                  Because her body is tired and her form is breaking down. She needs a little rest and needs to up her caloric intake. Duh.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

My body is still tired from last weekend and I remain exhausted and ravenous.

The Thunder

My body is still tired from last weekend and I remain exhausted and ravenous.
                      This makes 2 of us. I think my low mileage day yesterday may have turned the corner for me though. We'll find out today at noon.

I feel fine. mta: Congrats Shan! We need another thread titled "Non-complaint."

The Thunder

I feel fine. mta: Congrats Shan! We need another thread titled "Non-complaint."
                          Are you going to be at the Strider's run tomorrow? Runlizzy will be making her 09 Strider's run debut! She's just going to do the first 13 though. No matter how much she whines and cries.

Why is it sideways?

Way to go Shan!

Why is it sideways?

Because her body is tired and her form is breaking down. She needs a little rest and needs to up her caloric intake. Duh.
                              The Thunder is wise.

Oh Mighty Wing

oooohhhh that makes sense!!! Thanks!!! And thanks all!!!!! Big grin