Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

complaint (Read 985 times)

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Complaint: Weathermen who can't predict accurately. If what we got in snow last night was 2-4 inches, I feel sorry for his wife.

Lazy idiot

Complaint: Weathermen who can't predict accurately. If what we got in snow last night was 2-4 inches, I feel sorry for his wife.
      that. is. awesome. We got every bit of that 2-4 inches. (that's what she said)

Tick tock

My throat is all scratchy and I'm tired. Don't feel like running. Somebody help me. Thanks.

Oh Mighty Wing

My throat is all scratchy and I'm tired. Don't feel like running. Somebody help me. Thanks.
          GO RUN!!!!! Angry When you get back take a spoonful of honey and lemon.
            Why do you need your throat to run?

Why do you need your throat to run?
              Thanks. I'm on my way out the door.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Oh Mighty Wing

aaahhhh i want to go run!!! I still have 1.5 hours... I need a run so bad it's sick!!
                  Speaking of sick: Complaint--chest congestion and hacking cough that scares the cats. Otherwise, no temp. or any other problems. Run or not?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Jog.
                    For real? Or are you being sarcastical-like?

The Thunder

Up yours...heh. Well played Tanya.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Tanya is not a Person of Coddle.

Amy

Tanya is not a Person of Coddle.
                          Well, at this minute I'd like to be. Would someone please tell me that it is better not to run when in the midst of contracting Black Lung?

Lazy idiot

Well, at this minute I'd like to be. Would someone please tell me that it is better not to run when in the midst of contracting Black Lung?
                            Like I need a reason not to run, lately. Jeebus, I need someone to drive up here and kick my ass.

Tick tock