Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tattoos (Read 885 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

ahhh... So Dallas and Thunder - where's your pictures???
    +1

The Thunder

This week.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

where are you guys getting it?

Hoodoo Guru

Didn't we go thru this once before? Cool Do you mean where on our bodies or where is the tattoo parlor? I'm going for upper arm at the sleaziest place we can find.

The tangents are moot.

S&M Collector

I'm going for upper arm at the sleaziest place we can find.
            Nice. Antioch has tatoo parlors. Keep us posted.
            Come across any cool medals lately?

Hoodoo Guru

ahhh... So Dallas and Thunder - where's your pictures???
              Patience. By the way, I'm pissed that you got yours before we got ours. I've only been thinking about doing it for 3 years. I guess I make decision like I run...slowly.

The tangents are moot.

Oh Mighty Wing

Dallas - do you have any others?? I already have 1 and I looked at it every day for a year. And when I signed up for monkey I KNEW I'd be getting a tattoo cause it's my first marathon!
                  Patience. By the way, I'm pissed that you got yours before we got ours. I've only been thinking about doing it for 3 years. I guess I make decision like I run...slowly.
                  Just do it. I went 24 years without having a tattoo because I thought I would regret it....but then when I got it, eh, I don't regret it and I barely notice it. I mean...if that's your issue Wink

The Thunder

How about Thursday Dallas...5:30 at the place above Pizza Perfect. I'll call them tomorrow and try to set something up if that's agreeable.

How about Thursday Dallas...5:30 at the place above Pizza Perfect. I'll call them tomorrow and try to set something up if that's agreeable.
                      Thats where I got mine done. A guy named Kenny did it.

Hoodoo Guru

Should be good.

The tangents are moot.

The Thunder

They open at 1 PM today. I'll call then and try to set us up an appt for about 5:45 PM on this Thursday. Cool? Anyone is welcome...pizza and beer afterwards!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I have to be somewhere at 6-8. Why don't you do it at 5?

The Thunder

I have to be somewhere at 6-8. Why don't you do it at 5?
                              Your mom. Dallas, I called the place and it sounds like we're just gonna have to cross our fingers and walk in the place. So I'll meet you there around 5:30? I may try to stop by before then and work something out, but they were less than helpfull on the phone.

They open at 1 PM today. I'll call then and try to set us up an appt for about 5:45 PM on this Thursday. Cool? Anyone is welcome...pizza and beer afterwards!
                                I"ll be there!!! Oh wait... No Well, I'll drink a beer in your honor anyway.

Amy