Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Trying something / Tom King Photos (Read 576 times)

The Thunder

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Whyd you make them so little?

I didnt feel like doing the rest.

Oh Mighty Wing

why can't I see The Thunder's but I can see the 1 that Candice did??

The Thunder

Just trying to get a better look at my photos!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

Just trying to get a better look at my photos!
              It's a matter of fs and ts.
                oops. Trying to steal.

Why is it sideways?

oops. Trying to steal.
                  Copy the address of the thumbnail by right clicking or open-apple. Then change the last "t" to an "f" and paste in a new browser window. The image will appear, then you can save it.
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

These are great photos, everyone!

Amy

BMenees

(I don't like that second one of me, it can stay in the lost and found. -C) More Trent from the Lost and Found: Some Candice from the L&F:
                        Great pics everyone! Jeff and Thunder - you guys look like you lift your knees really high compared to me...maybe that's the secret (can't be the miles Big grin) Seriously - is this something you think about, or is it just your natural stride?

Lazy idiot

Great pics everyone! Jeff and Thunder - you guys look like you lift your knees really high compared to me...maybe that's the secret (can't be the miles Big grin) Seriously - is this something you think about, or is it just your natural stride?
                          I'm not Jeff and/or Thunder, but I'm guessing it has to do with speed? I'm not trying to be snarky at all, for the record. But they run/race much faster than you and I do.

Tick tock

Why is it sideways?

Drew's got it. Running faster = different stride. We were both running fast at that point--finishing kick. Go to the track and run a 200 in under 40 seconds and try to keep your knees low.
                              I'm not Jeff and/or Thunder, but I'm guessing it has to do with speed? I'm not trying to be snarky at all, for the record. But they run/race much faster than you and I do.
                              Heh! Yeah I guess they do. 2 or 3 min/mile faster may make my race pics look cool like that. I think I'll try it. Big grin