Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AAAAHHHHH (Read 452 times)

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

I'll bet she looses those too.
    Isn't loose boobs what made the first one almost X-rated?
    mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

No. You're just lucky I didn't save that before I told you about it. (to self: why didn't you save that before you told her about it?!? You're such a dumbass!)
      Yeah, you're next in line to get beat with a 2x4.

Oh Mighty Wing

Blush oh my...

Lazy idiot

Isn't loose boobs what made the first one almost X-rated?
          No.

Tick tock

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Lazy idiot

Modified to eliminate specifics

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

Modified to eliminate specifics
                Thank you! Big grin

Lazy idiot

Thank you! Big grin
                  Yeah, I've decided I'll quit picking on you for now.

Tick tock

For some reason I thought we were talking about the NYE party dress picture where she looked like a total hottie and I was extremely jealous. Speaking of which Shan, did you ever find that dress in my size?

Oh Mighty Wing

For some reason I thought we were talking about the NYE party dress picture where she looked like a total hottie and I was extremely jealous. Speaking of which Shan, did you ever find that dress in my size?
                      haha I can certainly take it in so it'll be your size... I have mad sewing skills!! And I did look hot in that picture... but no he's talking about one of the pictures of my tattoo which caught an unfortunate angle.
                        Well damn. When I realized we weren't talking about the NYE party dress picture I then thought we were talking about the headlights picture from when you had a bloody nose.

Oh Mighty Wing

Well damn. When I realized we weren't talking about the NYE party dress picture I then thought we were talking about the headlights picture from when you had a bloody nose.
                          Candice I'm starting to think you have a thing for my boobs - not that I mind or anything...

Lazy idiot

Where are all these mythical pictures, so the rest of us can have a thing for your boobs?

Tick tock

Candice I'm starting to think you have a thing for my boobs - not that I mind or anything...
                              Well they're fascinating to those of us who don't have any.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Well they're fascinating to those of us who don't have any.
                                MTA: I think I speak for most guys when I say: Damn straight.