Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

New Yazoo thread (Read 704 times)

BMenees

me
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I hate you people.  I'm gonna eat a board of matzoh for each and every one of you.  Cripes.
        5pm at the new Yazoo.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

im planning on it, might have my papa with me.
            Fun times at Yazoo with Bill, Phil and my daughter and son in law.  Dallas, Andrew and John, where were you????

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

BMenees

I hope they were choking on boards of matzoh.

And I had a good time too!  The new taproom is sweet.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What brews did you drink?

The King of Beasts

Fun times at Yazoo with Bill, Phil and my daughter and son in law.  Dallas, Andrew and John, where were you????

me? I was running.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

The Thunder

I got stuck at work.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Hoodoo Guru

I was home installing blinds.

I really needed a beer yesterday, but didn't want to wait around for an hour and 1/2 when I was through for the day.  Plus I had work to do on the house.  Now I'm sitting at home waiting for the cable guy to show up.  They gave me a time window in which he will show up.  Sometime between 8 am and 5 pm.

The tangents are moot.

The King of Beasts

soon.

I need me some beer.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yes.  And you are paying with all that cash money you won, no?

Next week?

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

I'm afraid I won't be able to join you all until the second weekend in August.  But, yes, I will be able to join you then.  So stick a pin in that date, please.

Why is it sideways?

I'm in for whenever.
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm afraid I won't be able to join you all until the second weekend in August.  But, yes, I will be able to join you then.  So stick a pin in that date, please.

Second weekend or second full weekend?  They are different.