Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

New Yazoo thread (Read 704 times)

The King of Beasts

Yes.  And you are paying with all that cash money you won, no?

Next week?

Sure Trent, I will buy you a beer.

Next week works, but this week works as well. 

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Second weekend or second full weekend?  They are different.

Good point - arriving late afternoon / evening of the 13th. I'll be around for about a week.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Good point - arriving late afternoon / evening of the 13th. I'll be around for about a week.

Awesome.  We gotta get some runnin in!

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Awesome.  We gotta get some runnin in!

Yes, definitely.  As it gets closer to then I'll post a thread.  I'd be up for some early morning runs during the week, if anyone goes out before work for a few, as well as visiting the famed PWP, the 11.2 and Luke / Leia Luke Lea sometime over the weekend.

MT fix a non-Nashvillian's geographical naming error.  Yeah, Drew, you made me go look it up.

Lazy idiot

Tick tock

Why is it sideways?

I want beer tonight.

The King of Beasts

I also want beer tonight.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Why is it sideways?

Let's have some beer, then. Wanna run first? Anyone else? Run plus beer?

The King of Beasts

run then beer. that is a solid plan.

Why is it sideways?

5:20 @ Centennial? I got an easy hour on the docket plus STRIDES. then beers, maybe sportsman's?

The King of Beasts

lets do it.

see you then.

Why is it sideways?

i like the way you think.

A Saucy Wench

I also want beer tonight.

I want beer too.  

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

The Thunder

You fuckwads, I'd have totally been 'in' for this.  Thanks for emailing me.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

You fuckwads, I'd have totally been 'in' for this.  Thanks for emailing me.

Check the swamp, dude. We drank beers. Was good.