Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bridesmaid (Read 440 times)

Why is it sideways?

I did that once, Tony. It hurt.
      Andrew - what was your time today? I think 18 something won the race in Brentwood today...not sure though it may have been 17 something. Jacob Carrigan was the name I heard. You probably know him. Someone told me that training for a marathon and training for a 5k were different. Big grin I bet if you focused on 5k training you'd have taken it today. I ended up with a 22:36 which is 16 seconds slower than my PR, but the last half mile 3 or 4 people passed me and I just had no fight at all. My only concern was running a pace slow enough to NOT throw up. Jeff - I saw in the swamp that you broke 100 miles for the last 7 days - congrats man! Awesome!

Oh Mighty Wing

Good job - at least you placed and dusted dude at the end.
          Good job, Dorkwad! What will you do with all those bridesmaid dresses?

The Thunder

Dumbass. You shoulda gone for the 80 mile week.
            Yeah...again, I say ...who's says I won't hit 80?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The Thunder

Andrew - what was your time today? I think 18 something won the race in Brentwood today...not sure though it may have been 17 something. Jacob Carrigan was the name I heard. You probably know him. Someone told me that training for a marathon and training for a 5k were different. Big grin I bet if you focused on 5k training you'd have taken it today. I ended up with a 22:36 which is 16 seconds slower than my PR, but the last half mile 3 or 4 people passed me and I just had no fight at all. My only concern was running a pace slow enough to NOT throw up. Jeff - I saw in the swamp that you broke 100 miles for the last 7 days - congrats man! Awesome!
              My time was 18:30. I doubt I would have beaten Jacob...not today. I need some fresh legs to give 18 a scare.

The Thunder

Good job, Dorkwad! What will you do with all those bridesmaid dresses?
                I dunno...maybe have a big party, invite people over to wear them and get drunk? Who's in!?

Thats pretty sad Andrew...cause Jacob has been telling me how out of shape he is. He didn't really run at all for like 6 weeks and then started running again a couple of weeks ago.

The Thunder

Thats pretty sad Andrew...cause Jacob has been telling me how out of shape he is. He didn't really run at all for like 6 weeks and then started running again a couple of weeks ago.
                    What's pretty sad is that I'm only 8 miles behind you now for the last 365 days. So get healthy soon and make this a challenge for me! Wink

What's pretty sad is that I'm only 8 miles behind you now for the last 365 days. So get healthy soon and make this a challenge for me! Wink
                      Blah blah. I'm gonna attempt that 20 tomorrow that everyone says I shouldn't.

The Thunder

Blah blah. I'm gonna attempt that 20 tomorrow that everyone says I shouldn't.
                        Good for you. You'll need it to keep me from breathing down your neck.

Why is it sideways?

Carrigan ran 17:46, 2nd was Eric Stiles in 18:10. Then a cluster, three between 18:28 and 18:35. Sounds like it would have been a fun race for you. Guess who ran 18:28. In other news, I ran the 11.2 for the first time in exactly a year. It was hillier than I remember.
                            Guess who ran 18:28.
                            Who?
                            In other news, I ran the 11.2 for the first time in exactly a year. It was hillier than I remember.
                            Want to run it again in the morning? I'm doing Blvd. + 11.2 + Blvd. I think. Unless I come up with something less blah. No calf pain at all today...at all. Hmm.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm doing Blvd. + 11.2 + Blvd. I think. Unless I come up with something less blah.
                              What the hell wimpy kinda route is that?
                                What the hell wimpy kinda route is that?
                                I don't know...im scared of my legs. What would you suggest? I thought about going out to Radnor and back....but id like to do some of the run in the park...